I just got a BlackBerry 9360 and I'm trying to get on the most low cost plan that offers unlimited talk, text and data with at least some being 3G/4G, and be able to use a Facebook, Twitter, IMs, email apps, etc. even if it's third party apps. Personally, I don't care if it's not a BB service. I would love to use BBM but if it's not possible then it's BBs lost. I don't want to spend more than $45 a month. I'm in the US and it's a GSM phone.

Please help!!!
    02-07-14 04:09 PM
    Call your carrier they can help you not us

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:12 PM
    I just got a BlackBerry 9360 and I'm trying to get on the most low cost plan that offers unlimited talk, text and data with at least some being 3G/4G, and be able to use a Facebook, Twitter, IMs, email apps, etc. even if it's third party apps. Personally, I don't care if it's not a BB service. I would love to use BBM but if it's not possible then it's BBs lost. I don't want to spend more than $45 a month. I'm in the US and it's a GSM phone.

Please help!!!
    Look up the networks in your country and compare what plans they have......make sure it is Blackberry internet services, or a talk and text plan with a Blackberry data 'bolt on' or bundle added.
    02-07-14 04:15 PM
    I dont have a carrier. And Ive called many already but there are so many carriers out there that it would take me forever to call them all and I need to have service today.

Im sure with the huge amount of CrackBerry members, at least one has used a GSM BB phone with a carrier with BIS or without at $45 or less.
    02-07-14 04:16 PM
    You won't get the service on it today no matter how you get it. It can take up to 48 hrs for the BIS to be activated. If to get them on the PC, on screen and compare that is an lot easier than ringing.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:35 PM
    Some dont offer details on whether they offer BIS or not and others dont offer details if they dont offer BIS but data will still work.
    02-07-14 04:40 PM
    Some dont offer details on whether they offer BIS or not and others dont offer details if they dont offer BIS but data will still work.
    Then call some carriers and ask them, do some homework.
    02-07-14 04:49 PM
    Don't ask about BIS. Most of them have no idea what that is. Just ask for a BlackBerry plan. They'll understand after that. And if you don't plan on streaming lots of video and music, a 500mb oughtta do you just fine.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 05:03 PM
    Don't ask about BIS. Most of them have no idea what that is. Just ask for a BlackBerry plan. They'll understand after that. And if you don't plan on streaming lots of video and music, a 500mb oughtta do you just fine.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks!

I know! 500MB is enough for most people unless you stream a lot of videos.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-07-14 05:36 PM
    Check out boost mobile they offer un limited text ,calling,data for 50$ they run on Sprint you can reduce that figure to 35$ through an offer called "shrinking". Per month no contract. Google "Boost mobile" (I hope this post is alright please delete moderator if it's not permitted. Thanks )

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 08:15 PM
    Check consumer report for the best cell phone plan. I think they released an article few month back.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 08:35 PM
    Try "Straight Talk"- they were pretty cheap a while back- under $50 if I recall correctly.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 09:32 PM