@Crackberry,
    Could you do a more indepth review of the Mosh Pit Hero app show in BlackBerry Live 2013(BlackBerry Jam Americas General Session for Developers) that was shown om May 14, 2013. I thought that the ability to geofence, locate friends at events and mapping of any events in real time to be a great program for BlackBerry uses(abusers) from Macadamian.
    05-16-13 09:34 AM
    Just went thru the webcast and found out that this app(Mosh Pit Hero) is available @ github.com, but haven't found it yet. It is describe as a contextual app experience that anticipate the users needs.
    05-16-13 12:11 PM
    05-16-13 12:15 PM
    What's this app all about. It sounds amazing

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 12:37 PM
    I thought this app was to showcase some potential technology, like geofencing for developers...

They could place a gps coordinate based "fence" around the stadium and once you enter they could send information about the current song they're playing, where the beer tent is, etc

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 01:06 PM
    I thought this app was to showcase some potential technology, like geofencing for developers...

They could place a gps coordinate based "fence" around the stadium and once you enter they could send information about the current song they're playing, where the beer tent is, etc

Posted via CB10
    It is and more, I especially like the fact that you can locate your friends at the event and that you can share additional info on what is going on(aka a event location BBM Channel).
    Just my thought, i am trying to find it so I could demo it.
    05-16-13 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD