Well, I'm still trying to get pandora running on my blackberry - and I'm just wondering if I can downgrade pandora 1.1.5 to 1.1.4 - for anyone wondering, my pandora is slow to load, and when it does load - the song plays for about 30 seconds then switches, or freezes before it resumes ..... I'm trying to find out if its settings software or just blackberrys.
    I'm trying to find out before 30 days, cause I can still take my blackberry back for an iphone (which I know runs pandora very well, I had one lol)
    Open to any suggestions, thanks !!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-10 04:03 PM
    i imagine it all depends on your network connection. i have had pandora on tmo and att and i will say it is stellar on att compared to the former. it has nothing to do with the software itself. though, if you're receiving error messages thats an entirely different problem.

have tried hooking it up to wifi to see if it betters itself?
    11-27-10 04:12 PM
    It's not "just blackberrys" it works just fine and dandy on my Storm2.
    11-27-10 04:13 PM
    Well I'm not getting errors, and I'm getting 3g service on att - is there any way to trouble shoot my issues ?

11-27-10 04:51 PM
    Well I'm not getting errors, and I'm getting 3g service on att - is there any way to trouble shoot my issues ?

it's possible that particular version isn't coded properly to work with your model. (meaning you might have to wait until Pandora fixes it. I've had really good luck with them, by emailing them the particulars. they are very responsive)

I suppose you've done a deletion and re-installation, correct?
    11-27-10 04:54 PM
    Yaaa, I've tried delete and reinstall. I will send pandora an email, see what they say.

11-27-10 05:02 PM
    Also, I will try wifi - that's a good idea.

11-27-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD