A couple of days ago I rented x men through blackberry world and am unable to download it as it comes up with a proxy error. Not sure what that is. Thinking perhaps there is no room on my phone I downloaded it on my PlayBook but it is saying service provider unavailable and I can't download it. I tried to call blackberry support and got cut off the line while waiting for the person to get back to me four different times. So still don't know what's up andyes I looked on line for help. It's a first world problem but I paid twice for the rental and 8 bucks is 8 bucks. Really I just want to watch the show. Ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 11:45 AM
    When I had trouble with my Z10 I contacted my carrier who helped me troubleshoot and then put me through to BlackBerry. I would suggest that you do the same thing in order to get a refund.

I saw your other thread and I'm sorry you were called a troll. You're frustrated and I can understand that.

Breathe deeply, call your carrier, and have them put you through to BlackBerry....that is what I would do in your situation.
    TgeekB likes this.
    11-10-13 04:57 AM
    When I had trouble with my Z10 I contacted my carrier who helped me troubleshoot and then put me through to BlackBerry. I would suggest that you do the same thing in order to get a refund.

I saw your other thread and I'm sorry you were called a troll. You're frustrated and I can understand that.

Breathe deeply, call your carrier, and have them put you through to BlackBerry....that is what I would do in your situation.
    This is a fine idea and may well work. That being said I think I'd got to the source instead. If I'm not mistaken the video services are provided by Rovi Digital Entertainment Technology Leader - Digital Content Management and Discovery - Rovi
    There's a support link at the top. If nothing else, I bet you get a refund!
    BTW... I'm "guessing" that it's the same service on BB10, Rovi does the PB...

:>)
    11-10-13 01:42 PM