While I have to say I'm not OVERLY thrilled with the domain name they have chose for obvious reasons (this is why I was unable to purchase the domain name), have to give em credit for coming up wit a cool app..VideoForBlackBerry has just released their client that allows you to stream video to your BlackBerry 8130 Pearl. Once again the only reason it is limited to the 8130 is because it is the only device with the current OS 4.3 required for streaming video.If you have a 8130 head on over to Videoforblackberry.com to download the application!

01-08-08 11:00 AM
    I still think your site is WAY better then theirs! I mean I have coutless FamilyGuy video that always makes me laugh!!! I don't know how hard it is but you should load all their episodes onto your site!!!

Click
    01-08-08 11:08 AM
    I just downloaded the app to check it out, While i was unable to stream anything as I have an 8300, The line up is less then great at this point (no, I'm not being hateful due to the domain name thing lol) just a couple of videos available that were not much interest to me and the user interface feels...uncomplete.

Thanks Click, it's a new year at this point and we got a lot of things planned, especially putting up a lot of back episodes of shows such as Family Guy, Simpsons, Seinfeld...some of the stuff that is is syndication, I take a lot of requests for older shows rather then new ones.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 01-08-08 at 11:17 AM.
    01-08-08 11:13 AM
    Yea I installed it and then I uninstalled it. Nothing good was on it and I was unable to stream anything other then the black screen, I've seen that show before

As for requests, seinfield, soup nazi!!!!! LOL just thinking about that episode! hahaha! As for family guy ANY one of them is good! How about South Park? I don't remember seening them on your site.

Click
    01-08-08 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD