More photo's of the BB10 London.

Source: BlackBerryitalia.it
    09-17-12 05:31 PM
    woot!!! go rim!

on a side note, its not bad, but Im not sure I like the two plastic section top and bottom. I prefer the playbook/devAlpha all glass front. Is this a low-end BB10? (should be cheaper with shorter glass front plate). A full glass front would feel more upscale.
    Last edited by kingbernie06511; 09-17-12 at 05:45 PM.
    09-17-12 05:35 PM
    I know it may look like every other touch screen but the Blackberry logo makes it look sexy.JUST SAYING
    09-17-12 05:35 PM
    I'm diggin it!
    Balti43 and anon(3896606) like this.
    09-17-12 05:36 PM
    indeed it is sleek and sexy..NFC back cover looks sleek as well, removable battery FTW.
    Balti43 and anon(3896606) like this.
    09-17-12 05:40 PM
    Ok. Send it to my address right away.
    Balti43 likes this.
    09-17-12 05:40 PM
    Ok. Send it to my address right away.
    Please and thanks
    Masahiro likes this.
    09-17-12 05:42 PM
    I don't mind the top and bottom. With the gestures, you need to know what "off-screen" surface area is touch sensitive, and which isn't. This helps to !diot-proof it a bit.

Edit: Really, this site blocks out that word?
    Last edited by mcmolineux; 09-17-12 at 08:43 PM.
    09-17-12 05:48 PM
    I am not excited by this hardware. Its probably prototype stage not final. Fingers crossed this is misinformation and setting our expectations lower so that whatever is revealed will shock and awe us like never before.

bitek likes this.
    09-17-12 05:49 PM
    awesome stuff OP
    09-17-12 05:50 PM
    I am not excited by this hardware. Its probably prototype stage not final. Fingers crossed this is misinformation and setting our expectations lower so that whatever is revealed will shock and awe us like never before.

What are you hoping to see, exactly? There's only so much you can do with a full-touch.
    meganVee likes this.
    09-17-12 05:52 PM
    inb4postedonthecrackberryshomepage
    09-17-12 06:01 PM
    This is looking nice. Cant wait for this devise. Sweet.. Thanks OP.
    09-17-12 06:02 PM
    woot!!! go rim!

on a side note, its not bad, but Im not sure I like the two plastic section top and bottom. I prefer the playbook/devAlpha all glass front. Is this a low-end BB10? (should be cheaper with shorter glass front plate). A full glass front would feel more upscale.
    Yeah i agree with you mate, i was looking forward to having the the black glass boarders touch like the Playbook
    09-17-12 06:07 PM
    Yeah it looks good, not stellar.

I'm sure the release version(hopefully this isn't it) will look better.

But what really matters is what is UNDER the skin. I can't wait to see BB10 in all its glory.
    09-17-12 06:15 PM
    Oh.....man its looking a lot better every time i see a new picture of it. I'll take a London now please.
    09-17-12 06:18 PM
    it has that understated Blackberry look and feel..for the people who understand blackberry phones, it's design is about function foremost than just pure looks. Good examples are all the Blackberry phones I have used have the proper weight balance, great ergonomics, great key boards/trackpads, good for one handed use, has great repair-ability, and has longer life. Good examples are Torch 9850/60's waterfall design, 9900 egronomics, Torch 9810's portrait keyboard and the evergreen curve series phones.
    Last edited by sf49ers; 09-17-12 at 06:23 PM.
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    09-17-12 06:20 PM
    Keep in mind, they can just be showing a phone that is intentionally dulled down in surface shininess etc.
    It may be the exact shape but some finer points might be added for curb appeal. Like paint on a car.
    09-17-12 06:23 PM
    The hardware design still sucks..nothing unique about it. BB must look new, diffrent and stylish so it goes along with great software. We all know that BB10 software is great and now having good style would complete it. the apps will be the only thing left RIM needs to worry
    09-17-12 06:28 PM
    its not aq bad looking slab, i'll take one and i will listen to what bla1ze says when he said this is more or less the finished product
    09-17-12 06:30 PM
    Is it me, or does the phone look like it's gun metal in color with black bezels and glass, similar to the iPhone 5?

It looks nice!
    Ricktye likes this.
    09-17-12 06:31 PM
    The hardware design still sucks..nothing unique about it. BB must look new, diffrent and stylish so it goes along with great software. We all know that BB10 software is great and now having good style would complete it. the apps will be the only thing left RIM needs to worry
    You might be able to accuse it of being "plain", but "sucks"? Really?

Again, I've heard this criticism repeatedly, and I have trouble understanding it. Is this like one of those "I don't know what I want to see but THAT isn't it..." kind of things?

There was a more distinctive handset proposed, remember. That original London rendering with the brushed stainless endcaps. The reaction on here seemed to be overwhelmingly negative.

I want to make another point: sometimes you don't get to understand the strengths of a design until you actually use it for a while. I definitely didn't "get" the 9900, figuring it to be just another keyboard phone *yawn*, but actually holding one, and using it, and understanding the features led me to a whole new respect for the design principles behind it.
    09-17-12 06:41 PM
    Is it me, or does the phone look like it's gun metal in color with black bezels and glass, similar to the iPhone 5?

It looks nice!
    I honestly don't think this is the final hardware, if so, like another user said, it's in no way refined. As we see it now, it looks like another iphone and we know RIM is smarter than Samsung. I'm wildly excited about these devices and know that RIM won't let us down. In the meantime, I'm diggin the teasers.
    bitek likes this.
    09-17-12 06:45 PM
    Better quality pics are popping up, previously, I didn't notice how the front facing camera is molded into the bezel a bit at the top, smart use of space. I like it! Screen looks much larger than any BB on the market right now (not including the PlayBook), this is getting exciting!
    09-17-12 06:47 PM
    Again, I've heard this criticism repeatedly, and I have trouble understanding it. Is this like one of those "I don't know what I want to see but THAT isn't it..." kind of things?
    Indeed. I've yet to hear any actual suggestions or constructive criticisms other than, "it looks plain". They have only so much space to work with around the screens before people start to complain that the area of the screen is too small in relation to the total area.
    09-17-12 06:48 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD