now that I joined this Crackberry forum few weeks ago
    and I saw all the hate for blackberries on this and other forums and it just makes me love my phone even more. It made me think hmmmmm why am I still with RIM and them I started thinking
    about all the little things and boy do they add up.
    I will never give up Rim... I played her with iphone3gs, Htc evo, Samsung windows 7, but always always keep coming back to my one true love <3
    to be fair omg I do understand why one would love an iphone or maybe an
    Android they have great stuff specific to the users need. Windows it was ok
    great interface, but didnt offer me much really really boring.
    I guess I just Freaking love the fact that you press the blackberry button and it
    brings up about 16 different things u can do with the specific item.
    -that feature alone made me come back from the iphone.
    -Battery life made me come back from the Android phone
    -and OS made me come back asap from the o so boring windows phone..
    I been confused for sure, but this is the last time I'm switching phones....
    BBX maybe my next stop if not I can stick with my 9810 bridged to my playbook for
    another year or 2.
    I lost a lot of friends on BBM, but also added a lot of new friends....
    Hell-Flavoured likes this.
    12-02-11 11:27 PM
    The haters are there to try and counteract the love that most of us share for BlackBerry. I have yet to fully grasp why someone would keep coming back everyday to say the same thing, its a character flaw mostly.
    12-03-11 12:21 AM
    The more I sink, the more I rise :P

Nah, I'm joking. Same here. I have played with the best (SII, iP4 and iP4s and HTC) always fail to please me.....
    12-03-11 04:23 AM
    The haters are there to try and counteract the love that most of us share for BlackBerry. I have yet to fully grasp why someone would keep coming back everyday to say the same thing, its a character flaw mostly.
    it really is dont know why they bother

The more I sink, the more I rise :P
    Nah, I'm joking. Same here. I have played with the best (SII, iP4 and iP4s and HTC) always fail to please me.....
    lol glad you keep coming back too
    12-03-11 09:13 AM
    The next phone I get will be a white 99xx.

AT&T or VZW.
    rcheung135 likes this.
    12-03-11 09:21 AM
    I'm Blackberry for life until the wheels fall off. It has the best email interface which I love the best due to the speed and not all of the polling like the other phones.
    12-03-11 10:55 AM
    The next phone I get will be a white 99xx.

AT&T or VZW.
    Really? Haven't you been experiencing issues with your 9930? Why would you think the 9900 would be different?
    12-03-11 12:25 PM
    Eh. I think it's more of a media thing that hates on RIM. I don't know about the iPhone forums but on the Android forums I'm on, Blackberry isn't even mentioned. I'd say there's a lot more bias and negative comments on this forum about other mobile platforms than on other mobile platforms about Blackberry. Haters gonna hate. People should care less about what phone the next person is using.

Although...if the worst that someone has to worry about is what brand of phone someone else is using, then they must have a pretty good, stressfree life.

Now what brand of beer a person drinks should be debated and ridiculed for
    12-03-11 02:28 PM
    Really? Haven't you been experiencing issues with your 9930? Why would you think the 9900 would be different?
    Yup, I had one nuked 9930.

I LOVE the device. I'm ridiculously ticked off at RIM but I honestly love the device itself.

I hope that statistics are in my favour. Not every single device sold is faulty, so I'm hoping that I've already had my negative experience.

This replacement is doing well.....so far....(knock on wood)
    12-03-11 03:06 PM
    Is VZW getting the white 9930?!
    12-03-11 03:16 PM
    They usually have more colours than AT&T. I expect they will.
    12-03-11 06:24 PM
    Eh. I think it's more of a media thing that hates on RIM. I don't know about the iPhone forums but on the Android forums I'm on, Blackberry isn't even mentioned. I'd say there's a lot more bias and negative comments on this forum about other mobile platforms than on other mobile platforms about Blackberry. Haters gonna hate. People should care less about what phone the next person is using.

Although...if the worst that someone has to worry about is what brand of phone someone else is using, then they must have a pretty good, stressfree life.

Now what brand of beer a person drinks should be debated and ridiculed for
    Then most Americans would be subject to redicule!!
    Budwiser?
    12-03-11 07:37 PM
    Then most Americans would be subject to redicule!!
    Budwiser?
    Hey hey! That's the champagne of beers! That's what the commericals say. lol
    I'm pretty picky and brew my own mead...no swill here
    12-03-11 10:05 PM
    crazy how much andoird iphone fanboys out there... i always hold my ground but them being the way the are they never listen.. hahah i have my weekly battles at work. They all think im crazy stating OS7 is the greatest OS ever made lol
    12-03-11 10:08 PM
    I love BlackBerry! I find it funny that people will go out of their way just to talk sh*t, I mean c'mon really? I'm sure there are better ways to use your time besides talking bad about a product. I feel bad for them. No one on these forums wants to hear that stuff. Do yourself and the many other members of this great site and take it somewhere else. I don't really like the iphone but you don't see me going around attacking it and running my mouth. Everyone has different tastes in phones. We choose BlackBerry because of what it can do and has. Full keyboard? Yup, I love it. Push email? Of course! BBM? Great way to stay in touch with friends and family. But hey, haters gonna hate.
    12-03-11 10:52 PM
    They more they hate, the more driven I am to use my BB to the fullest possible extent. I have tried the others, multiple times, and I always end up back here, on a BB.
    12-03-11 11:19 PM
    I'm Blackberry for life until the wheels fall off. It has the best email interface which I love the best due to the speed and not all of the polling like the other phones.
    I agree!!! Everytime I receive a message on the email and I have Gmail open too, my 9930 always gets the email first. I don't know how!!!!!

P.S. I love the Rocky series
    12-04-11 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD