Saw these pictures emerge today. What do you guys think?

More Fake Netflix Pictures Emerge.-3xhao.jpgMore Fake Netflix Pictures Emerge.-atell.jpgMore Fake Netflix Pictures Emerge.-bwisf.jpgMore Fake Netflix Pictures Emerge.-gahbq.jpgMore Fake Netflix Pictures Emerge.-o3dwp.jpgMore Fake Netflix Pictures Emerge.-1qyly.jpg
    12-28-12 10:50 AM
    Holy cow, four different people posted these within minutes of each other!
    12-28-12 10:50 AM
    We have nothing else to do. Slow day at work due to the holidays.
    12-28-12 10:53 AM
    guilty but I posted them in a current thread

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    12-28-12 10:54 AM
    I don't believe it.
    12-28-12 11:20 AM
    I think his name is Chris
    12-28-12 11:25 AM
    It's a sad fact that the mobile market is turning into silo of exclusivity by vendor platform. This results in products under serving market needs in a checkerboard of features, none really addressing the real market. Look at Apple without Adobe only because of conflicting products, Quicktime and Flash so iPad users only see half the internet.

So Netflix may come into the BB10 "tent". I wonder what it cost both RIM and Netflix for this tie-up ? Now Netflix will probably see some punitive action from IOS or Android or both as a result.

Such is the level of greed in this marketplace.
    12-28-12 12:06 PM
    Good god..

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ml#post7807511

I posted those images to show how easily they can be faked. Nice to know it worked, lol.
    anon(4018671) likes this.
    12-28-12 12:43 PM
    Good god..

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...ml#post7807511

I posted those images to show how easily they can be faked. Nice to know it worked, lol.

Well then, if you're the artist behind these fakes, then @blackberryscroop is not to be trusted.
    12-28-12 12:49 PM
    It's a sad fact that the mobile market is turning into silo of exclusivity by vendor platform. This results in products under serving market needs in a checkerboard of features, none really addressing the real market. Look at Apple without Adobe only because of conflicting products, Quicktime and Flash so iPad users only see half the internet.

So Netflix may come into the BB10 "tent". I wonder what it cost both RIM and Netflix for this tie-up ? Now Netflix will probably see some punitive action from IOS or Android or both as a result.

don't feel bad for Apple users... adobe is going to be the looser.

and exclusivity isn't anything new. but netflix not being on bb has nothing to do with exclusivity and everything to do with the economics of supporting an app for a platform that has 0 user base right now.
    12-28-12 12:54 PM

I do agree with your analysis. Personally I do hope BB 10 really takes off, gains massive market share, and if Netflix then decides to reverse its course and put out an app, it gets held in testing purgatory for a year or more. Leaving another business like hulu, crackle, etc. to put a massive dent in their customer base would suit me fine.
    drummer_god likes this.
    02-08-13 09:18 AM