I owned a BlackBerry about 5 years ago. Since then, I've owned Android, iPhone 4s and Windows Phone 7. When upgrade time came around this time, I made the conscious decision to go back to using the BlackBerry and bought a 9900. I have no regrets. It does what I want it to do and does it well. If I were an app hound, I would probably feel differently, but I don't see myself going back to the mainstream phones. My BB will do just fine and when 10 comes out, I'll read the reviews and decide of I want to upgrade to it.
    sleepngbear likes this.
    10-23-12 08:42 AM
    Yes, here's an honest post. The same here, now usng a bold 9900 ( my third bb in a line that started with 8520, went on with 9700 and reached 9900). however, having used android, in the form of HTC desire S, sometimes the lack of apps can be frustrating, and to make matter worse, today I played with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2, fabulous phone! the sheer size of it, the brilliant display...I agree, there's no work tool like a BlackBerry, and if you don't put much value on apps, it's the perfect tool. I'm still afraid that if the bb 10 comes in March, as it is rumoured, it will be too much a delay.
    10-23-12 09:50 AM