Hey gys Ive narrowed it down to two choices,

BlackJack II

BlackBerry Curve 8300

which one is more customizeable bb or WM?

AND

which one?

the blackjack is 99 or the curve for 149?
    12-02-07 03:36 PM
    Well since you are on a bb site, I will say go the curve! The thing is both phones will be highly customizable, however, the bb os just works. The bj2 does have hsdpa *3g* which will be faster then edge! The only thing I can assure is the curve *i have the 8300* and the reception is great. I know the original bj could not hold the signal like my curve! Plus I came from a samsung a707 *sync* because the reception was horrible! I have used the bj2 but I did try out my friends bj and I still prefer my curve!

Charlie

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-07 03:52 PM
    go for the curve......... i love mine.......the only down fall is that i have only had mine for 3 months or so and have dust under the screen. this is the 2nd one i have had during this time. the first one CAME with dust, but they AT&T returned it for a new on with no questions asked. I LOVE THE CURVE!!! The docs at work use them, and all my coworkers are jealous that i haveone! you will be the talk of the town!
    12-02-07 04:36 PM
    Since you are on a BlackBerry site, most everyone is going to say curve since you did not specify your intended uses or what is important to you in a phone. If we know how you plan to use your phone and what you expect from it, we can help you choose an appropriate device. Going just on which is more customizable really doesn't make that much of a difference. Both phones can have custom ringtones, wallpapers, applications, etc.

Until then, I say go with the curve!
    12-02-07 05:36 PM
    Yes the answers here may seem a bit biased. Go with the Curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-07 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD