I try to explain what's in my mind with my poor english (sorry)

I read Kevin's article on the top 5 things I'd like to see improved on BlackBerry 10.

When everybody said its own opinion on what to develop on BB10 to make the firm big again (mine was more a dream than a wishlist), I see that a lot of us would like to have Google Play Service and Support or apks inside BlackBerry World. Including Kevin.

While I can understand everybody's point of view -including this one- I find that putting more Android in our device will destroy BlackBerry diversity from the inside making no difference from a Z30 to a Galaxy in the long run.

My idea is that is better fight to have all the most important apps as native than sink in the Android stereotype: this MUST be one of the first goals for John Chen, in my opinion.
    Maybe working on strenght and innovative ideas can make people think again at buying a BlackBerry because it's so different instead of an half baked Android clone.

Ok I know: Android is taking all the market, but will BlackBerry dare to be different and.... win?

03-12-14 04:22 PM
    Only problem is... many developers haven't cooperated. Everyone I know would prefer native and Built for BlackBerry apps, but so many disappointed fans have been left to get it how they can.
    03-12-14 04:44 PM
    I feel similar.

Personally I don't use Google for just about anything except Youtube.

If people want Android, there are SO MANY choices. Just go get an Android.

I like Blackberry 10 and how different it is from the other choices out there.

Posted via CB10 on BB10 from Q10
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    03-12-14 04:44 PM
    I thought Kevin's list was interesting but I really like BlackBerry's minimalistic design. Nothing makes me throw up faster than the cluttered, sloppy design of android. This is simply not worth emulating in any manner of speaking. Yuck.

Posted via CB10
    CerveloJohn and BerryRipe like this.
    03-12-14 07:22 PM