Don't write anything off so quickly lol. Many of you guys on here doubted the existence of Argon and look what's happening. Is anyone saying there will be another BB10 device? Absolutely not. Is there a potential? Absolutely. Although I think BlackBerry might just stick with android from here on out.

Posted via CB10
    Potential? BB10 devices have been an epic fail in terms of sales from the start. So now you've pretty much told the whole world you're moving to Android. So why would you then create a new version of a failed device, for which the whole world is convinced is either dead or will no be longer supported. That's a very large marketing hole to start from, and if blackberry has shown us anything, its that they are terrible at marketing. They really can't be that dumb to develop and release a new BB10 device. They only interest will be from the diehard fanboys, and 90% of them will complain it's too expensive.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-22-16 11:58 PM
    which gives it even LESS credit
    Dylan isn't the only one to know things around here. Look I'm not saying that person is right, but what he said with that level of confidence just piqued my interest

Posted via CB10
    09-23-16 12:03 AM
    I'm waiting for a new OS7 device. It's POSSIBLE.

Posted via CB10
    Actually the odds are better for os7. People actually bought large numbers of os7 devices.
    09-23-16 12:05 AM
    Who is this Dylan that keeps being mentioned? Is he an actual BlackBerry employee?

Passport!
    09-23-16 12:16 AM
    Who is this Dylan that keeps being mentioned? Is he an actual BlackBerry employee?
    You can't be a BlackBerry employee and run a website that leaks information that may or may not be true about unreleased BlackBerry products.

But if you live near BlackBerry's head office, you might be able to pick up enough rumours and interesting bits of information including glimpses of prototypes, to publish stuff that BlackBerry fans like to hear about.
    09-23-16 12:39 AM

Passport!
    No, just some guy with a blog.
    cgk likes this.
    09-23-16 12:42 AM
    Ahem, sir if I might just say, I'm the guy in that and I know more than you do. I also talk to people that you'll never know. So thank you for doubting a 10 device but anything is a possibility. You and many other BlackBerry fans have seen how they are. They change their mind all the time on stuff so just keep an eye out. I can't say what we'll happen since we're many many moths out from next summer and fall but again, you might be surprised. When you start to doubt, that's when it's the worst. Have some faith eh, might do you good.

Posted via CB10
    Cool story bro.
    Uzi, JeepBB and TgeekB like this.
    09-23-16 02:15 AM
    Potential? BB10 devices have been an epic fail in terms of sales from the start. So now you've pretty much told the whole world you're moving to Android. So why would you then create a new version of a failed device, for which the whole world is convinced is either dead or will no be longer supported. That's a very large marketing hole to start from, and if blackberry has shown us anything, its that they are terrible at marketing. They really can't be that dumb to develop and release a new BB10 device. They only interest will be from the diehard fanboys, and 90% of them will complain it's too expensive.
    So how's the sales report of BlackBerry Android compare to BB10? Did it create a euphoric atmosphere in the BlackBerry kingdom?

🔥 📶
    09-23-16 03:15 AM
    Ahem, sir if I might just say, I'm the guy in that and I know more than you do. I also talk to people that you'll never know. So thank you for doubting a 10 device but anything is a possibility. You and many other BlackBerry fans have seen how they are. They change their mind all the time on stuff so just keep an eye out. I can't say what we'll happen since we're many many moths out from next summer and fall but again, you might be surprised. When you start to doubt, that's when it's the worst. Have some faith eh, might do you good.

Posted via CB10
    I saw this post and was going to put a good word in for you. (Consider good word for Mitty Matty given).
    But to be fair I'd probably think you're out to lunch on this too... I'll give you this much: Chen is insane. He could decide to never update bb10 again. Or he could make a new bb10 phone. Literally nothing he could do would surprise me.

So let's touch base on this in 2018 and see whatever happened.

Z5 Premium - 6.0.1 - T-Mobile USA
    Gallofa likes this.
    09-23-16 03:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm all about faith in BlackBerry! Thanks for sharing that bit of info

Posted via CB10
    09-23-16 03:57 AM
    So how's the sales report of BlackBerry Android compare to BB10? Did it create a euphoric atmosphere in the BlackBerry kingdom?

🔥 📶
    Comparing BlackBerry Android device (released late 2015) sales with BB10 device (released early 2013) sales... Brilliant!

*A3-A20
    09-23-16 04:41 AM
    Comparing BlackBerry Android device (released late 2015) sales with BB10 device (released early 2013) sales... Brilliant!

*A3-A20
    Brilliant is the new word for flop.

🔥 📶
    09-23-16 04:44 AM

I think the difference is that BB10 bombed... and cost BB *BILLIONS*; while their Android phones will bomb and cost BB very little.
    DrBoomBotz and co4nd like this.
    09-23-16 05:04 AM
    Lol they've been saying this about BlackBerry all the time but BlackBerry is still making devices and they're still in the game!

Posted via CB10
    Are they?

Yes you can still buy a phone with the name BlackBerry plastered on it. But is it really a BlackBerry?

The days of a superior designed and quality built phone, that had reception that none could compare with and battery life that was beyond the dreams of other manufactures.... those days of glory are gone. What we have now is some stickers and some "special sauce"......
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-23-16 07:51 AM
    Brilliant is the new word for flop.

🔥 📶
    And you have a brilliant way of putting things in perspective.

*C5303
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-23-16 08:12 AM
    is that a curved edge screen?
    09-23-16 09:39 AM
    is that a curved edge screen?
    That's just a render. Here is the TCL950:
    Last edited by conite; 09-23-16 at 10:14 AM.
    09-23-16 10:01 AM
    I think the difference is that BB10 bombed... and cost BB *BILLIONS*; while their Android phones will bomb and cost BB very little.
    Hahahaha
    09-23-16 10:07 AM
    Yet another rumore..... May be.
    09-23-16 10:12 AM
    Is that a curved edge screen i see on that DTEK60 photo?
    09-23-16 10:15 AM
    Is that a curved edge screen i see on that DTEK60 photo?
    See my post above.
    09-23-16 10:30 AM
    Bb still has to launch this Dtek 60 before they consider anything next year. Lots of things never even make it to production
    Agreed. There was a Porsche Design P'9984 that never made it to production.
    anon(7808135) likes this.
    09-23-16 12:02 PM
    09-23-16 12:53 PM
    TBH i'd temper my expectations a little bit.

Assume nothing until its confirmed
    Temper them A LOT.

I've been hearing about this amazing BlackBerry 10 device with super duper specs and an updated OS that will blow people's mind since BlackBerry 10 was announced. It has never arrived lol. It's a rumor that refuses to die and has no proven basis in reality.

The best is that it's always constantly evolving to whatever is currently assumed to be mind blowing. I've heard it all from folks claiming to have seen it and used it to 'my buddy is bringing it by tonight, I'll try and snap you some pics'. lol.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 09-23-16 at 02:27 PM.
    TgeekB, JeepBB and darkehawke like this.
    09-23-16 02:16 PM
    Lol they've been saying this about BlackBerry all the time but BlackBerry is still making devices and they're still in the game!

Posted via CB10
    They may be "in the game," but the winners and losers have already been determined.
    JeepBB likes this.
    09-23-16 02:18 PM
117 12345