And who is Swyft Media? Well, they supply the BBM shop with BBM stickers (among many others). Nah, there's no money in stickers lol.

http://swyftmedia.tumblr.com/post/10...ay-by-monotype

BRINGING A CLASSIC TO BBMSwyft Media & BBM launched content from the hit movie franchise "Toy Story" across BBM.

Result: Within hours the pack was the top selling pack for 100+ million monthly active users all over the world.

Buzz from the launch generated coverage for Disney and BBM in major mobile publications in under 24 hours reaching over 600k excited unique visitors.
    Sidenote: Monotype owns the Slate Pro font used on BlackBerry 10 smartphones as well.

Monotype acquires Swyft Media for up to M-eozdkub.jpg
    02-03-15 12:54 AM
    And they fit in perfectly with the enterprise focus too! I can't have a new all touch device because that is too consumer focused and Business users want a PKB, but the dunbgberry stickers, now that screams business and getting sh1t done! Sorry couldn't pass up on the pointing out yet another example of the bipolar mess that is BlackBerry's justifications for their decisions and product offerings.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB and eldricho like this.
    02-03-15 07:51 PM
    Wasn't stickers supposed to apease whatever people who use BBM in like Malaysia, South Africa, India, and Indonesia? Last I heard there usage is at least above 4% in those countries?

Posted via CB10
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    02-03-15 08:31 PM
    And they fit in perfectly with the enterprise focus too! I can't have a new all touch device because that is too consumer focused and Business users want a PKB, but the dunbgberry stickers, now that screams business and getting sh1t done! Sorry couldn't pass up on the pointing out yet another example of the bipolar mess that is BlackBerry's justifications for their decisions and product offerings.

Posted via CB10
    Stickers make cash now and are very easy to pump out. Hardly comparable to making a new device.
    I want a new all touch as well but I'm tired of the complaints. I'm sure it's coming, they know Z10 is the most popular bb10 device to date
    02-04-15 12:40 PM
    And who is Swyft Media? Well, they supply the BBM shop with BBM stickers (among many others). Nah, there's no money in stickers lol.

http://swyftmedia.tumblr.com/post/10...ay-by-monotype

Sidenote: Monotype owns the Slate Pro font used on BlackBerry 10 smartphones as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eOzDkub.jpg 
Views:	627 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	331451
    Maybe a future takover target for BBRY?

�   Telstra + Classic, Optus + PP, AT&T + PP , Verizon + Classic... why the mix, Mr. Fix?   �
    02-05-15 01:25 AM