It's Fitness Month week 2, and that means nutrition, and that means our Eating Clean contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you ate during the day. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all eat less junk food and more healthy, tasty meals and snacks. If you have a food tracker, a Withings scale, or any other device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!

This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!

You can also join our Fitness Month BBM Group to share more.

There is also the week two contest still going on for a bigger prize. To enter visit this forum thread.

We also have a contest in the blogs to win a Withings WiFi Body Scale. Check out this blog post to enter.

So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
    02-13-13 11:44 AM
    Today I had 2 packets of high protien Oatmeal, 1 banana, 1 cup of green beans, a chicken salad (1 cup of chicken, 2 cups spinach, 1 cup berries, no dressing). Tonight for dinner I will be having a pork chop with a side of mushrooms. I have also consumed 3 liters of water today and will do 1 hour of cross fit. I do this basically every day and sometimes swich the salad for a turkey chili. I have lost 25LBS in 2 months and am starting to peak out of weight loss due to dramatic muscle gain!
    02-13-13 02:59 PM
    Tracked Using Livestrong App on my BlackBerry Bold 9930
    Breakfast (225 cals): Vitafusion Fiber Gummies (10 cals), Bayer One a Day Men's Vitacraves (15 cals), Corn English Muffin (150 cals), Smart Balance Light Spread (50 cals), Welch's Natural Strawberry SPread (30 cals)
    Lunch (230 cals): Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Cheese (35 cals), Cottage Cheese (90 cals), 3 ritz crackers (40 cals), Green Tea Kit Kat (65 cals)
    Dinner (473 cals): Crab Stuffed Sole (250 cals), Small Sweet Potato (103 cals), Lemon Butter Dill Sauce Fat Free (30 cals) Smart Balance Light Spread (50 cals), Steam Mixed Veggies (40 cals)
    Dessert (190 cals): Special K Fruit Crisps (100 cals) Fiber One Brownie (90 cals)

Total Calories for the Day 1118
    Burned 247 cals on exercise bike for 30 min (tracked using Runtastic)
    Net Calories for the Day 871 ...oops
    Last edited by bizzyqu; 02-13-13 at 08:59 PM.
    02-13-13 08:45 PM