Wait...are you trying to imply that AT&T is a "good" carrier?? BWAAHAHAHA!!! AT&T is, UNDOUBTEDLY, the WORST carrier EVER.

And ONCE AGAIN, READ BEFORE POSTING!! 3rd post in the thread, CAN'T MISS IT:
    Yes, I do consider AT&T a good company and have the past 12 years. As has my whole family. Now of course my friends on VZW are constanyl having issues and are always pointing out what they CAN'T do on VZW that I have alway been able to on AT&T.

As for reading the posts....I have read everyone since this thread started...I simply discounted your post because you mentioned MetroPCS who IS undoubtedly the most pathetic excuse for a cell service that has ever existed. I had several friends who were with them because of their cheap unlimited talk plans and it was endless complaints about service and support and even though they supposedly offered text messaging their texts would disappear into oblivion and would often finally arrive a 3am while they were sleeping.
    09-02-09 06:18 PM
    @573armymom

Found this in the 8520 forum, thought you might find it helpful;
    At Wal Mart all you have to do, to get full discount, is either add a new line to your account, renew your contract for two years, or new contract completely. You do not have to get data, or even text messaging.
    09-03-09 10:24 PM
    Not true...if you go to the website and try to buy one you will find that it takes you to the voice plan page next, then it takes you to the data page and just like the voice page there is no option for No Plan. If you select without contract it then jacks the price up.
    09-03-09 11:03 PM
    Not true...if you go to the website and try to buy one you will find that it takes you to the voice plan page next, then it takes you to the data page and just like the voice page there is no option for No Plan. If you select without contract it then jacks the price up.
    Are you lame? Seriously.

You either a) don't understand the concept of reading PRIOR to posting b) are the type of person that just likes to hear themselves, EVEN WHEN THEY'RE WRONG or c) just thoroughly enjoy being a forum troll.

Did you bother reading the adjacent thread? PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT. Don't say "not true" when people are already proving your "theory" wrong. The thread isn't even ABOUT buying off the website...WOW YOU REALLY ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME.
    09-03-09 11:10 PM
    Glad to see you are so easily annoyed. Makes me want to continue to point out when you give missinformation.

I was speaking of the website so the info I gave is accurate. It doesn't mean that some half wit who works for WalMart can't sell you one and ignore the requirements. Their system is not set up to stop it. That does not mean that it will work for anyone at any Wal Mart. By the way...it's not a THEORY..it's a fact that T-Mobile requires the data plan and it will be funny when the first bill comes in and they have assigned the data plan for those who didn't get it.

So..Have I annoyed you more?? Like I said before I love coming here for the drama. Lots of people like you who get a kick out of making disparadgin remarks about those with opposing opinions.

Oh Oh...and by the way...last time I checked it was a bit hard to "hear myself" on a written page.
    Last edited by barbwyr; 09-03-09 at 11:37 PM.
    09-03-09 11:34 PM
    Glad to see you are so easily annoyed. Makes me want to continue to point out when you give missinformation.

I was speaking of the website so the info I gave is accurate. It doesn't mean that some half wit who works for WalMart can't sell you one and ignore the requirements. Their system is not set up to stop it. That does not mean that it will work for anyone at any Wal Mart. By the way...it's not a THEORY..it's a fact that T-Mobile requires the data plan and it will be funny when the first bill comes in and they have assigned the data plan for those who didn't get it.

So..Have I annoyed you more?? Like I said before I love coming here for the drama. Lots of people like you who get a kick out of making disparadgin remarks about those with opposing opinions.
    Dave, buddy, this post shows you truly are an ignorant TROLL.
    09-04-09 04:46 AM
    Dave, buddy, this post shows you truly are an ignorant TROLL.
    Nice of you to include a self protrait on your last post. It's good to know who I am annoying...LOL.
    Thanks...Buuuuuddy.
    09-04-09 04:54 PM
    I've seen what you look like, and that was the closest I can get without posting your actual picture.
    09-04-09 05:06 PM
    I've seen what you look like, and that was the closest I can get without posting your actual picture.
    LOL..so we're twins!..Cool Bro!
    09-04-09 05:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD