Mobilicity, a new(er) carrier in Canada, will start selling the BlackBerry Z10 on Wednesday 10, April, 2013 according to tweets from big boss guy Stewart Lyons and very much second in command Anthony Booth.

Do I hear a whoop?
    04-08-13 04:02 PM
    Mobilicity, a new(er) carrier in Canada, will start selling the BlackBerry Z10 on Wednesday 10, April, 2013 according to tweets from big boss guy Stewart Lyons and very much second in command Anthony Booth.

Do I hear a whoop?
    at $600 a pop, they're out of their minds.

In light of the 2 month delay, I had figured they'd be going for $499 or $549 worst case...

I don't know what they were thinking... and the best part was that they were mum on when the z10s were coming and kept advising to sign up for email alerts.... I found out thru twitter as well which is a complete fail.
    04-08-13 04:47 PM
    thier customer service is terrible.
    04-08-13 10:06 PM
    maybe the stock they could get is lower? that would explain only select stores and the price? either way, no contract and my wife with a outdated android device she will be getting one. she said the S3 felt too cheap and has turned off iphone since they started to decide what she was to have etc.
    04-09-13 08:06 AM
    thier customer service is terrible.
    and other carriers in Canada's customer service is light years ahead? i mean, really, you can say this and not qualify it with refence to Rogers?
    schmeat and Acumenight like this.
    04-09-13 08:06 AM
    Friends of mine on Mobilicity who signed up for updates on the Z10 still haven't heard a thing. Most have already jumped ship and the last few probably will if they don't hear anything soon. Mobilicity's in no shape to be mucking customers about like this, recent estimates have them below 200K subs and dropping.
    04-09-13 01:10 PM
    Friends of mine on Mobilicity who signed up for updates on the Z10 still haven't heard a thing. Most have already jumped ship and the last few probably will if they don't hear anything soon. Mobilicity's in no shape to be mucking customers about like this, recent estimates have them below 200K subs and dropping.
    I do not understand? How hard is it for your friends to look at mobbi's website? how are they mucking customers around.
    04-10-13 11:29 AM
    picked up the z10 at mobi today. It is the RFK121LW model AND it is factory unlocked.
    04-10-13 08:21 PM
    I do not understand? How hard is it for your friends to look at mobbi's website? how are they mucking customers around.
    Why should they? They all have busy lives and one less thing to do is a godsend! Besides, surely its Mobilicity's responsibility to contact them seeing as they set up the portal to collect interested parties' information? Why bother telling customers you'll let them know if you don't plan to? Explain to me how that's a great business practise?
    04-16-13 10:27 AM