Hi, Got the Misses a Blackberry 8320 & the mini usb port on the phone is missing.Can you tell me if the Mini port has to be soldered on & if it's easy to do.I've posted a Link below to the Mini USB post I'm going to buy....Thx

OEM Mini USB port charger adapter for Blackberry Curve 8300/8310/8320 :: Blackberry :: Audio adapter :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.
    11-10-09 02:59 PM
    Bump !!! Anyone ?
    11-11-09 03:27 AM
    may i ask where/why you got a phone with no usb port? if from a store, i would return it and never buy from them again. why would you buy a phone with no means of charging it and blatantly missing parts?
    Last edited by dictoresno; 11-11-09 at 05:12 AM.
    11-11-09 05:10 AM
    may i ask where/why you got a phone with no usb port? if from a store, i would return it and never buy from them again. why would you buy a phone with no means of charging it and blatantly missing parts?
    Hi, I got the 8320 on ebay 2nd hand at only 34 so I think it was worth the money.I knew before I bought it that the mini/USB was not working but can still charge the phone with a Desktop charger & can also download or send files with Bluetooth.If I could fix the USB I would say I've won a watch for the price & was hopeful someone on here would know about the Port on the phone & could help me out.
    11-11-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD