So I decided to check out 2 other MN forums to A)see what it's like there and B) find out about other devices and OSs out there. No, I'm not jumping ship. I just want to experience life in those forums, how users handle their devices pros and cons, and also learn as well. I may write in my blog soon about the various OSs and what users like and dislike. What I would like to know from here is, who else from CrackBerry are on the other MN forums, and whether or not you use one of their devices as well. I recently joined Android Central and iMore.
    10-24-12 04:02 AM
    I am with iMore and Android Central too
    10-24-12 04:16 AM
    I'm on all other forums other than webosnation, since I don't use their device. That's why I'm looking forward to mobile nation passport.

But I spend most of my time here on CB, followed by wpcentral, then imore, lastly AC.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    10-24-12 05:54 AM
    I'm on iMore as well. Own an iPad 3 and an iPod touch along with my BlackBerry devices.
    10-24-12 10:11 AM
    I'm lak611 on the other sites too, except webosnation, which I don't use.

I'm probably most active on wpcentral, since I use a Windows Phone.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-24-12 10:54 AM
    Good idea I look forward to your blog of comparisons. Good call.
    10-24-12 11:18 AM
    I am Qbnkelt in both AC and iMore.

But I don't visit as often as I do CB.com. This is my preferred site.
    10-24-12 11:29 AM
    pantlesspenguin on AC. But I'm not around much on AC. I have't had a tech problem with my SGS3 that needed troubleshooting, and I'm interested in learning about BB10. There are also long time CB users who also have the SGS3 and I like conversing with them regarding tips and tricks regarding the device.
    10-24-12 12:49 PM
    Likewise, Jenks5150 on AC and iMore. But my Mobile Nations usage is 95% CrackBerry. Only on the others due to GS3 and iPod Touch.
    10-24-12 01:20 PM
    I am exclusively on CB (at least as far as MobileNations is concerned), as I have no interest in iOS and even less in Android. If the day ever comes that it looks like BB's days are numbered, I may reluctantly jump on WPCentral, as WP would likely be my next choice -- albeit an unwilling one.
    10-24-12 01:29 PM
    I am exclusively on CB (at least as far as MobileNations is concerned), as I have no interest in iOS and even less in Android. If the day ever comes that it looks like BB's days are numbered, I may reluctantly jump on WPCentral, as WP would likely be my next choice -- albeit an unwilling one.
    I like iMore mainly since it has a fun iMore Lounge forum.

I recognize a lot of folks who used to be regulars here.

Since I've moved on and don't use BlackBerry, I mainly like Rehab/Off-topic here.

I'll post in the help forums here and on the other sites if the topic is something I know such as carrier issue, unlocking, etc or something unrelated to device and platform.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-24-12 02:17 PM
    Wow! It's cool to see others are too! So far there are some differences. And I can't quite comment on the atmospheres of the other forums yet since we'll, im new there. But as far as overall feed back when it comes to devices, it seems so far to be the same all across the board. Even make me look around here a little different. Although they seem to have their intra-bickering as well, it makes me wish everyone went across the boards and maybe, just maybe, these forums will be an even more friendlier place.
    I'll say one thing though....there's a LOT to go thru over on AC! So many forum subjects! It completely shows the diversity of Android devices/OS versions. I knew there were a lot but.....DAYUMN!!!! I may have to take a different approach when exploring over there.
    10-24-12 03:03 PM
    I'm on iMore and Android Central. I was actually on CB before anywhere else and had run up to
    about 8,000+ posts before I had my account deleted about two years ago. I registered here again
    recently to make it easier for my Mobile Nations passport. That, and the fact that I'm interested in
    BB10
    10-24-12 05:34 PM
    In two days, I've read two things I've never heard of. "Key Lime Pie" over on AC and "Mobile Nations Passport". OK, can someone please fill me in with a link for info please?
    10-24-12 06:57 PM
    In two days, I've read two things I've never heard of. "Key Lime Pie" over on AC and "Mobile Nations Passport". OK, can someone please fill me in with a link for info please?
    Key Lime Pie is the successor to Jelly Bean. Android OSes go in alphabetical order..... like, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and soon to be Key Lime Pie.
    9of13 likes this.
    10-24-12 07:05 PM
    I knew about how Android OS' are named. I just didn't think they were already going to the next one with ICS and JB rolling out. What's the version number?
    But my question was more referring to Passport. I just foundnthe podcast on it so Ima give it a listen.
    10-24-12 07:23 PM
    I'm on iMore and Android Central. I was actually on CB before anywhere else and had run up to
    about 8,000+ posts before I had my account deleted about two years ago. I registered here again
    recently to make it easier for my Mobile Nations passport. That, and the fact that I'm interested in
    BB10
    Why would an account with 8000 posts get deleted?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-24-12 07:28 PM
    I knew about how Android OS' are named. I just didn't think they were already going to the next one with ICS and JB rolling out. What's the version number?
    Unless they change the Linux kernel like they did with ICS, KLP will most likely be 4.2. If they change the Linux kernel, it'll be 5.0.
    9of13 likes this.
    10-24-12 07:29 PM
    Why would an account with 8000 posts get deleted?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    I had it deleted.
    10-24-12 07:54 PM