IT's release is getting closer & closer....Want proof?
    Even more PB OS 2.0 & Mobile Fusion info is popping up

Mobile Fusion Documentation & PlayBook IT Policy Docs Now Available! - BerryReview
    gjohnsto, RoseBud68 and BBNation like this.
    02-19-12 09:51 PM
    from article

RIM is really starting to out-leak themselves. Tweedle first pointed out to us that RIM had published the Mobile Fusion administrators help website for all but when I dug further I found much much more along with the documentation for the new BlackBerry Device Service. For example, I have been trying to figure out what IT Policies administrators will be able to set on BlackBerry PlayBook tablets using Mobile Fusion and the BlackBerry Device Service. Now we have the full IT Policy Guide (PDF).

These docs also contain some great info about how components like Print to Go work and how security is implemented on PlayBook OS 2.0 and the BlackBerry Device Service. For example, I learned that BlackBerry Balance considers all Android Runtime apps to be personal apps and cannot access work data.

I highly recommend checking out the documentation in these three areas to learn more about PlayBook OS 2.0 along with the new Mobile Fusion and BlackBerry Device Service. I am still digging through it (I am a security buff) so let me know what you find!!!
    02-19-12 10:02 PM
    Good stuff coming. Thanks for the post.
    02-19-12 10:28 PM
    Just need to ask in a few lines what exactly is this fusion stuff.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    02-19-12 10:29 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    Your BlackBerry 10 Device eh?
    02-19-12 11:09 PM
    Your BlackBerry 10 Device eh?
    That's right

Sent From My BlackBerry 10 Device
    02-19-12 11:15 PM
    The fusion will let IT shops manage BBs, Anroid and iOS devices so RIM will make money regarldless platform choice of any company. As long as they can get Fusion marketed well.
    The cool thing about BBs is that it lets you manage personel and corporate data separtely which is lacking on most compeition products. The personal data/appls is worry for lot of organizations.
    02-20-12 02:26 AM
    heres a good read:
    BlackBerry Mobile Fusion: What You Need to Know About RIM's New iOS, Android Management Software CIO.com
    02-20-12 02:41 AM
    very exciting news
    02-20-12 07:18 AM
    This just takes the cake and glass of vinegar!
    02-20-12 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD