When I send a mms or a forward attachment I end up having to resend it over and over again to get it through to my recipient. Is there any thing I can do to avoid this? And I apologise if this is a repost but I searched the forums and couldn't find my answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 04:24 PM
    I found that taking my photo size down from large to medium stopped my time-out MMS issues...obviously the large files take a lot to send. Hope this helps some!
    08-18-09 04:37 PM
    Thank you. But the same pictures I forward came from my wifes (not smart phone) she sent them in one shot and with my fancy smart phone I have to resend over and over again. Its got to be a simple fix. Thanks again for your quick response.

08-18-09 04:43 PM
    Hmmmm...how is your signal strength then? Frustrating I'm sure to have to keep resending. Sorry you're having issues!

08-19-09 08:28 PM
    Signal strength is good. I'm going to call verizon. I found something on another post that said sometimes they have to do something on their end. Ty all.

08-22-09 02:42 PM
    I've had problems sending mms lately too. I've found that it tends to work better if I send it directly from my message folder & not the media folder. Also while waiting for it to go through be patient. Don't try to send another sms or mms or anything like that until you know the first message is done.

08-22-09 04:54 PM
    Thanks I will try sending them direct versus media. Any little bit helps

08-23-09 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD