Both my husband and I have the Curve 8330 and whenever we try to send an MMS (picture, video, audio) we both almost always get a red X and a "failed to send". Once the battery is pulled and the device is reset as long as it is the first thing done the MMS can be sent. Is anyone else having this issue, and if so how do you correct it? The only solution Verizon has is to pull the battery.....
    01-28-10 08:47 PM
    I used to have that with AT&T. If the battery pull didn't take care of it, I always had to call cust serv and have them do something on their end. Not sure what but it always involved them typing, reprovisioning, turning off/on my phone, and sending test messages. Never did get a really good explanation.
    01-28-10 10:01 PM
    Since posting this question I have had this problem with 3 out of 4 MMS messages that I have sent. My husband now refuses to even attempt to send any! ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!
    02-02-10 07:47 AM
    Since posting this question I have had this problem with 3 out of 4 MMS messages that I have sent. My husband now refuses to even attempt to send any! ANY suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

I have used a free app to send/recevie photo/video. It's much better than MMS. Download available at m.youcast.net/blackberry.html
    02-28-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD