I am unable to send or receive MMS. ATT said that because I deleted the media net browser I cannot send or receive them. Does anyone know how to get the media net browser back on my bb?
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 09:26 AM
    It might be as simple as re-sending your service books. The Email Setup Wizard has an option to send them without creating a new email account. It's worth a try.

If re-sending the service books doesn't solve the problem, register your host routing table again: Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register Now

If those two commands don't work, then you'll have to contact AT&T. Tell them what you did, and that it didn't work. If you're paying for MMS service, they have to be able to restore it.
    10-19-08 12:22 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I have done this and it didn't work. I even tried downgrading to ATT's os to try to get it back and that didn't work either. I may just be unable to get it back.

10-19-08 08:24 AM
    Naww you can get em back, you just need a good AT&T rep to help you out, call back and ask to speak to Consumer Data Support...if they can't fix your issue, ask for it to be "escalated to RIM".
    10-19-08 08:34 AM
    Ok. I will do that. Thanks.

10-19-08 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD