Ok So For Some Reason My BlackBerry Is ******** As **** And It Takes Like 1hr+ 2 Send a MMS Message And When i First Got The Phone It sent It in Like 5min if that long now it takes for ever does any 1 know why oh and b4 yall say something dude check ur bars or w/e i have 4bars soooooo that cant be the problem

If no 1 can help me then o well i guess
    04-06-11 09:35 PM
    Ok So For Some Reason My BlackBerry Is ******** As **** And It Takes Like 1hr+ 2 Send a MMS Message And When i First Got The Phone It sent It in Like 5min if that long now it takes for ever does any 1 know why oh and b4 yall say something dude check ur bars or w/e i have 4bars soooooo that cant be the problem

If no 1 can help me then o well i guess
    dude...... check ur bars...

although you have 4 bars, perhaps your carrier is experiencing network issues... how long has this been happening? what have you tried doing already? is it only to one person, or more than one person? are they with the same carrier, or different? are the same carrier as you or different?
    04-06-11 10:46 PM
    it just recently started happening and some of the ppl is end messages 2 dont have sorint witch is what i have i have rebooted the phone took the battery out and yet it still goes slow and its 2 more than 1 person
    04-08-11 02:18 PM
    First thing. Punctuation please!! It makes it much easier to read.

The number of bars will not cause what you are experiencing. Your carrier could be having issues as stated.
    04-08-11 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD