So I am currently using two phones (BlackBerry Classic and HTC One M8). On both phones as of last night, only about some of my emails were showing.

My Yahoo email account probably had about 10,300 unread emails (I know my BB will show it as 9,999+ on the lock screen.)

So last night (June 11th), the most recent shown emails for my phones were May 23rd (BB Classic) and May 26th (HTC One M8) and only show emails about 1 day prior to that.

I checked my Yahoo account on my MacBook and everything looked fine. Thinking that possibly having WAY too many unread emails in my Inbox might have caused the problem, I started to delete some. Brougtht it down to 9,500 unread emails. And it appears most of emails came back except for all emails after the dates I posted above. So basically, emails from late May till now are not showing on my phone.

Anyone having similar issues?
    06-12-15 06:45 AM
    Yahoo is an absolutely dreadful email service... One of the most flaccid email services I've ever used... I have a family member who is employed by Yahoo and even they don't use Yahoo as their primary email service... Whatever the issue is, pretty sure it's DEFINITELY Yahoo's fault...

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 07:26 AM
    Yahoo is an absolutely dreadful email service... One of the most flaccid email services I've ever used... I have a family member who is employed by Yahoo and even they don't use Yahoo as their primary email service... Whatever the issue is, pretty sure it's DEFINITELY Yahoo's fault...

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the input. For the most part, I never had an issue with Yahoo until last night, which was only a few days into using mt HTC One M8. Wasn't sure if it was my new phone or not so i powered on my BB Classic and sure enough, my issue was on the Classic as well.

I have been meaning to switch to something else, like Gmail or Outlook. If this issue doesn't get fully resolved soon, then I guess I'llbe switching this weekend

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-12-15 08:37 AM
    Could you have had your Classic set to delete from server when you deleted emails off your phone? If it's not set to prompt then that may be the case.. I lost a bunch of emails from that when I first started using Q10.

But it may just be Yahoo.. Time to get a new email for your (presumably) junk mail

BB for Life
    06-12-15 12:04 PM
    Could you have had your Classic set to delete from server when you deleted emails off your phone? If it's not set to prompt then that may be the case.. I lost a bunch of emails from that when I first started using Q10.

But it may just be Yahoo.. Time to get a new email for your (presumably) junk mail

BB for Life
    I do have it set to delete from server, but i haven't deleted my emails from my phone in weeks. Also, all the emails were still showing up when i log in from my MacBook.

And unfortunately, Yahoo is NOT my junk email haha.

06-12-15 02:45 PM
    UPDATE:

So I still have missing emails from late May till about this morning. But on my HTC, all emails today are showing up fine. On my BB Classic, emails are showing throughout the day but later disappear. Right now, i only have two emails showing, which both came in in the pasy 20 minutes.

I installed the leaked 10.3.2 juat a few days ago. Could this be related to that?

06-12-15 02:47 PM
    I have also noticed that some of my emails are missing from the phone but are still in my Yahoo account. In my case it seems to be most but not all from one particular day. I only really noticed it because I was looking for an important email that I knew I hadn't deleted. I've never noticed this problem before. Running 10.3.1.1779.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 05:52 AM
    It happened to me a few years ago. I lost all emails in my mailbox. It was completely emptied. From that time on, yahoo email is only used for junk emails. You know some stores, website asking email address in order to use some of their services. Yahoo email servers this purpose well. I only open it once a month only to clean it up.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 06:01 AM
    The deleting bug strikes again, it's the reason I stopped using my Q10, I lost 3 months of sent and received emails, all my SMS and some contact data.
    06-18-15 06:23 AM
    I also started a thread about this. I am missing all my emails from the past year!! But I have some from 2012. I only have the past few days.
    I have it set to sync indefinitely.
    I tried deleting the email account, then re -adding it. The emails came back, but disappeared again!!

I am also on Yahoo. Problem is, I hate to change my email address as I would have to notify so many people!!

This started when I installed 10.3.2.440, but I don't know if that is related.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    06-18-15 10:41 PM
    I also started a thread about this. I am missing all my emails from the past year!! But I have some from 2012. I only have the past few days.
    I have it set to sync indefinitely.
    I tried deleting the email account, then re -adding it. The emails came back, but disappeared again!!

I am also on Yahoo. Problem is, I hate to change my email address as I would have to notify so many people!!

This started when I installed 10.3.2.440, but I don't know if that is related.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    I may have fixed my issue.
    Originally I loaded the 10.3.2.xxx leak (not sure which one exactly). That's when the issue started. Did a factory reset via BlackBerry Link and that didn't help.
    A few days later, I received the official Verizon update (10.3.2.544). After that, I was still having the issue. Then I did a security wipe (NOT a factory reset). Now for the past 24-36 hours, none of my emails have disappeared.
    I'll post again in a few days with an update.
    06-18-15 10:49 PM
    I may have fixed my issue.
    Originally I loaded the 10.3.2.xxx leak (not sure which one exactly). That's when the issue started. Did a factory reset via BlackBerry Link and that didn't help.
    A few days later, I received the official Verizon update (10.3.2.544). After that, I was still having the issue. Then I did a security wipe (NOT a factory reset). Now for the past 24-36 hours, none of my emails have disappeared.
    I'll post again in a few days with an update.
    Did you get back all the old emails, or just the new ones going forward?
    I have never installed a leak. Just the official 10.3.2.440.
    What email settings are you using? Email actions, sync intervals? Etc.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    06-19-15 07:20 AM
    Did you get back all the old emails, or just the new ones going forward?
    I have never installed a leak. Just the official 10.3.2.440.
    What email settings are you using? Email actions, sync intervals? Etc.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>
    All my emails are back (before and after the issue started)

Sync Interval: 5 Minutes
    Sync Timeframe: Forever
    Roaming Data Control: Full Messages
    Cellular Data Control: Full Messages
    WiFi Data Control: Full Messages

I really didn't do much modifying. Just added the account, chose the Yahoo option, and changed the Sync Interval and TimeFrame.

All of this got better AFTER i did the security wipe. But doing the Factory Reset didn't help at all.
    06-19-15 05:46 PM
    All my emails are back (before and after the issue started)

Sync Interval: 5 Minutes
    Sync Timeframe: Forever
    Roaming Data Control: Full Messages
    Cellular Data Control: Full Messages
    WiFi Data Control: Full Messages

I really didn't do much modifying. Just added the account, chose the Yahoo option, and changed the Sync Interval and TimeFrame.

All of this got better AFTER i did the security wipe. But doing the Factory Reset didn't help at all.
    My settings are pretty much like yours. I might just try to delete the account again and add it back with these settings. My Z10 is OK. Thanks.

9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>
    06-19-15 06:23 PM