I just noticed my "Messages" folder is missing from my "ALL" menu screen on my Bold 9930. I've already checked the "Show All" and it's not there. I did find it over on my "Media" screen, but I can't move it back to "ALL". I have no idea how it got there or how to get itback. The lady at Verizon even tried it & couldnt get it back.

Its been a little while since I did a Back-Up so I'd hate to try that considering I'll lose a lot of messages.

Any ideas?
    04-25-13 10:59 AM
    I just noticed my "Messages" folder is missing from my "ALL" menu screen on my Bold 9930. I've already checked the "Show All" and it's not there. I did find it over on my "Media" screen, but I can't move it back to "ALL". I have no idea how it got there or how to get itback. The lady at Verizon even tried it & couldnt get it back.

Its been a little while since I did a Back-Up so I'd hate to try that considering I'll lose a lot of messages.

Any ideas?
    Just click on the folder to get all your folders in the 'Move' mode so to speak and the scroll that folder to the edge of the panel it is on to the panel you want until it gets there, then click again to stop the moving of the folders action.
    04-27-13 01:44 PM