If i'm on a call or my phone is turned off and i receive a call during they times it doesn't let me know.
    Is there any kind of settings i can get notifications on this?
    I have a torch 9800 network 02
    02-04-13 11:02 AM
    If they leave voicemail then yes it will notify you accordingly. Other than that it may beep in your ear when the call comes in.
    02-04-13 12:47 PM
    If the phone is off, then a call should go straight to voicemail, and that little "recording" icon would show up in the notification bar once you turn it back on. It may take a minute or so for the network to see you're back on. If you don't have voicemail set up, the network just informs the caller about it and disconnects them. Your phone can't let you know because because it wasn't connected to the network to know about the call in the first place.

If you're on a call and someone calls you, you would hear a beep, and once you look at your phone, the screen should come on and show you the incoming caller for you to take or ignore - which sends it to voicemail and you'd get an on-screen notification of that.

This all assumes you have voicemail and call-waiting as part of your mobile service. If you don't, then the call is treated as busy by the network and sends you nothing about it.

The phone can't tell you anything if the network doesn't tell it anything.
    02-04-13 01:14 PM