Whenever I miss a call my phone only shows the number of missed calls at the top of the screen and it's somewhat vague; is there a way to show it the old fashioned way where a screen pops up "1 missed call" then "view?"
    04-27-09 05:38 PM
    Go to your SMS/MMS Messages Folder.

Hit the BB Button and select "View Folder".

From there you should be able to select a sub-folder called "Missed Calls".
    04-27-09 06:02 PM
    Whenever I miss a call my phone only shows the number of missed calls at the top of the screen and it's somewhat vague; is there a way to show it the old fashioned way where a screen pops up "1 missed call" then "view?"
    My phone has always had the little screen pop up and I'm pretty sure there's not a way to turn it off... Unless maybe it has something to do with your messages? Do you have it set to show your missed calls in the "Messages" folder?
    04-27-09 09:06 PM
    That screen pops up on my phone and I never had to set it to do so; it's done it since the day I got my phone.

Do you have call logging set to show your missed calls in your messages folder? That may be the problem.

To check the settings and change it go into your call log > menu key > options > call logging > select your option

If it is set to display your missed calls in the messages folder try selecting "none" and see if that solves the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 01:43 AM

That worked like a charm. You guys are fantastic!!!!!!
    04-28-09 12:08 PM
    Hi I need help, i dont know how to post a new message so I had to reply to one. I have a brand new unlocked 8900 Javelin, I cant receive calls at all, calls go straight to my voicemail and all i see is the message missed call! i can send and receive messages, pins, emails, I can make calls and everything but receiving......Please help

Best regards
    R.O.C
    04-28-09 12:51 PM
    Do you have your calls forwarded to your voicemail?

Check by going to Phone Options while on the call screen (press BB Button when in the call screen and choose Phone Options).

Go to Call Forwarding and make sure you're set to "Do Not Forward."
    04-28-09 12:57 PM

Great point. Also remember that when you open your messages icon you can see the folder with a shortcut. Alt+P
    04-28-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD