When I miss a call, it goes to voice mail.

But, it does not show up in my message log or phone log as a missed call.

This does not make sense. It is a missed call and should be listed as a missed call.

If the person doesn't leave a voice mail, it does get listed.

How do I get missed calls that go to voice mail listed in my missed call log?
    06-05-13 11:51 AM
    can you please be a little more informative?

Which os? which device? carrier?
    06-05-13 12:29 PM
    Sorry,

BlackBerry Torch 9810 BlackBerry 7 OS, a 1.2GHz processor, AT&T.
    Last edited by Johneeo; 06-05-13 at 02:30 PM.
    06-05-13 01:15 PM
    I cannot be the only person having this problem.
    I get a voice mail notification, but I do not have info on the number that called or what time the call came in.
    Anyone?
    06-27-13 07:35 AM
    I cannot be the only person having this problem.
    I get a voice mail notification, but I do not have info on the number that called or what time the call came in.
    Anyone?
    I have a Torch 9800 and the same things happens to me when I am outside the signal area. The call never hits my phone so it can't record the calling number. It goes straight to voice mail. I work in an area with sketchy reception and this happens to me a lot.
    06-27-13 07:45 AM
    I have a Blackberry Q10 with latest version OS running. (version 10.2.1.537 and phone two months old)

Recently my phone does not receive inncoming calls, does not display them as "missed calls", but i receive a voicemail message some time
    after the missing call. Only some calls get through. Everything was working fine untill a week ago , with the same OS, and plenty off free memory space etc.

I have tried to restart the phone etc. but it does not seem to help.

If i cannot find a solution to this i cannot use this phone anymore , as i work in sales and especialy every inncoming call is a must !
    02-26-14 02:25 AM
    This is a carrier issue, not BlackBerry. If the signal is weak, the radio on your phone doesn't pick up the call and it goes straight to voice mail, without ringing. It's as if the phone is turned off. Happens to me too, always when I'm in a particular location, and not every time. Different carriers have different dead zones, but they all have them, some more than others. I don't know if the signal strength is weather dependent.

Just in case, I'd reboot the phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 09:48 AM
    When I miss a call, it goes to voice mail.

But, it does not show up in my message log or phone log as a missed call.

This does not make sense. It is a missed call and should be listed as a missed call.

If the person doesn't leave a voice mail, it does get listed.

How do I get missed calls that go to voice mail listed in my missed call log?
    That happens to me whenever I have a bad signal.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 06:23 PM
    Used to happen a LOT on my 9800. Have not had problem on Z10 or Z30. So hopefully you will stick with BlackBerry and your next phone will work better I just accepted it as part of owning the device and could never figure out what caused it. Gf had same issue on her 9800 too.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 06:28 PM
    Yep has happened to me too. And with full signal. I'll be browsing my phone, all of a sudden the red light comes on and it's a voice mail
    02-26-14 06:30 PM
    I had this happen to me with my Z30 on Rogers. The issue was that Rogers was having issues with their LTE bands, and they asked me to switch to HPSA only (e.g. 4G) until they've fixed the issues. They eventually did, and now I'm okay (most of the time).

Bad signal and dead zones will also cause this, also, if your LTE coverage sucks, and it keeps switching between LTE and HSPA, it will also cause this. I suggest you switch to HSPA/4G only and see if the issues still occur.
    02-26-14 07:06 PM
    This happens on my Samsung note 2 as well. I think it is a carrier issue because it also happened on my old work phone.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    02-26-14 07:13 PM
    I think this has happened to every Blackberry I have ever owned.
    02-26-14 07:15 PM
    Happens to me and a lot of people on Q10's and Z10's at work on Rogers. Never happened to my Z10 on Telus.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 09:51 PM
    re : Bad Signal issue. It happens also in areas with good signal.

re: There are two typical scenarioes:

a) No trace of any missed call and no missed call display before i receive a voicemail message.

b) Incoming call is registered correctly afterwards in logg and voicemail but nothing in the display as the call is made (no sound no image)
    Also in arera with good signal.

I used to have a Nokia phone and i have experienced this maybe one or two times in the 4 years i had this phone, but on my Q10 as of today it happens in about 25% of my incoming calls.

I have used the same carrier all the time and in my country signals are very good and strong all over the place exept for undergrund parking lots, tunnels etc. of course. I use 4G signals for almost all of the time.
    02-27-14 01:59 AM
    interesting

My first work phone was an old Nokia on Telus and it happened. I hated the phone so much I spent my own money to get a BlackBerry off kijiji.

They recently switched to Rogers and to samsung phones. The problem still happens once a day.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 05:42 AM
    Rogers seems to be a recurring theme.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:59 AM
    I am trying to find out who called me, went into call log and its not there! its the most stupid thing ever!
    11-01-16 12:02 PM