Hi all...

Got a weird one that I've never seen before. I'm getting ####### instead of the number for a missed call. Is this a Private Number call?

Cheers,

Kent
    03-31-11 02:31 PM
    It looks like an excel spreadsheet when the cell is too small for the number in it.
    03-31-11 02:33 PM
    This may be a blocked number or private number. I've never experienced that before as my screen usually says BLOCKED or PRIVATE NUMBER. Possibly a phone call from someone Long Distance?
    03-31-11 02:35 PM
    Hi dcgore...Thanks for replying...

You are correct...it looks exactly like that but unfortunately you can't expand the cell like you can with Excel unless there is a method to do this that I don't know.

Do you think that it's just a real long phone number, like some of the numbers from Europe (IE: UK)? Do you know how many numbers the number field shows before cutting off?

Cheers,
    03-31-11 02:39 PM
    Hi flipkc...was thinking of that but figured that I would ask if anybody else had seen this.
    Last edited by dobhar; 03-31-11 at 02:44 PM.
    03-31-11 02:40 PM
    I would assume that the longer the phone number, the smaller the characters would become. I doubt a phone number exists so long that it would render the phone unable to display it...
    dobhar likes this.
    03-31-11 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD