anyone have a link to a article with the press release that mike lanman apparently outed the blackberry tour?
    06-04-09 05:15 AM
    anyone have a link to a article with the press release that mike lanman apparently outed the blackberry tour?
    i would not be surprised if he did... i read an article where he says the Voyager will trump the iPhone, and this is a direct quote from him------ We think itll be the best phone this year. It will kill the iPhone, Verizon Wireless Chief Marketing Officer Mike Lanman said in an interview. hyaa right!!!!
    06-04-09 02:23 PM
    i would not be surprised if he did... i read an article where he says the Voyager will trump the iPhone, and this is a direct quote from him------ We think itll be the best phone this year. It will kill the iPhone, Verizon Wireless Chief Marketing Officer Mike Lanman said in an interview. hyaa right!!!!

I did read that one as well. A couple weeks ago or so someone mentioned him saying something about the tour being launched within 6 months...

I thought the article was on engadget but I can't seem to find it.
    06-04-09 03:44 PM
    Here ya go

Reuters
    06-04-09 07:57 PM
    Here ya go

Reuters

thank you very much!

I wasn't sure how the information came about and was curious definitely appreciate it.
    06-04-09 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD