If I upgrade at Verizon from an Android, will Verizon be able to transfer all my contact info over to the new phone? FWIW: I only want to make sure that I don't loose phone numbers.
    01-28-13 07:12 PM
    they should be able to.
    01-28-13 07:13 PM
    If I upgrade at Verizon from an Android, will Verizon be able to transfer all my contact info over to the new phone? FWIW: I only want to make sure that I don't loose phone numbers.
    Can't you save the contacts to your sim card and move it to your new phone? or doesnt that work if you go to a different make?
    01-28-13 07:14 PM
    Can't you save the contacts to your sim card and move it to your new phone? or doesnt that work if you go to a different make?
    most SIM cards can only hold 250 contacts.
    these days an average person with a cell phone has 500+ contacts!
    Verizon does have a device to transfer over contacts from any phone to another.
    The process takes around 15 minutes.
    01-28-13 08:01 PM
    Are the contacts actually on your phone's internal contact list, or are they in your Google/Gmail account? If they are saved in your Gmail account, all you need to do is add your Gmail account to your BB and the contacts should sync automatically.

On your old phone, you should be able to open up a contract from the contract last and see where the entry is stored. Also, if you log into Gmail on a computer, you should be able to see which contacts are loaded into Gmail's contact list.
    01-29-13 08:17 AM

My fiance just had contacts switched from her BB9650 to a Droid DNA. I would expect the reverse could also be done for an Android to a BlackBerry
    01-29-13 08:30 AM
    How are you contacts saved? As mentioned earlier, if they are connected with your Gmail account then they will sync over
    01-29-13 08:55 AM