Guess she should use what her hubby has and get one of the Z10's

edit .. for some reason first link wont work... sorry

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-biden-and-**/

and this President Obama is still using his BlackBerry - Is he holding out for BlackBerry 10? | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by tmurphx5; 03-12-13 at 10:57 AM. Reason: link
    03-12-13 10:52 AM
    03-12-13 11:08 AM
    Guess she should use what her hubby has and get one of the Z10's
    I don't see any indication in that article to suggest they were hacked because of what kind of phone they had... Am I missing something here?
    03-12-13 11:12 AM
    I don't see any indication in that article to suggest they were hacked because of what kind of phone they had... Am I missing something here?
    LOL... no you're not.
    03-12-13 11:38 AM
    Has nothing to do with the phone. They could've been hacked through their personal computers or through government databases. Has nothing to do with BB.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:49 AM
    True, but with all the noise lately about being able to circumvent the password lock on iPhone and Android I thought at least having a BB would be more appropriate, security wise, for the First Lady .. They should even consider getting BB10s like Merkel in Germany is doing.

Tried to edit the title of my post to remove the misleading reference to iPhone but can't. sorry...

Edit .. Thanks Moderator for editing post header
    03-12-13 12:03 PM
    03-12-13 12:31 PM
    True, but with all the noise lately about being able to circumvent the password lock on iPhone and Android I thought at least having a BB would be more appropriate, security wise, for the First Lady .. They should even consider getting BB10s like Merkel in Germany is doing.
    Oh sure. I mean, whenever I want to steal someone's credit report, I always take it from their mobile phone. That's obviously the place to get it. Obviously.
    03-12-13 01:42 PM
    Oh sure. I mean, whenever I want to steal someone's credit report, I always take it from their mobile phone. That's obviously the place to get it. Obviously.
    lol
    03-12-13 01:55 PM
    I am amazed at what people keep on their phones, account numbers, social security, passwords, you name it.

Look what happened to this guy ...

Amazon and Apple shake up security protections after reporter's account is hacked

All I am saying is that phone security is going to be big, and BlackBerry have an edge over Apple
    03-12-13 02:36 PM
    I am amazed at what people keep on their phones, account numbers, social security, passwords, you name it.

Amazon and Apple shake up security protections after reporter's account is hacked

All I am saying is that phone security is going to be big, and BlackBerry have an edge over Apple
    yeah however in the Real world, Apple has the edge over .......almost everything tech wise.
    ekv likes this.
    03-12-13 06:22 PM
    03-12-13 10:31 PM
    Yeah like those celebrity nude photos and sex tapes. oh wait those are purposely set in their for marketing purposes.

03-13-13 03:31 AM

OK, so you take a news article of something that has nothing to do with a smartphone, spin it into a smartphone's security, then use a close to year old article of an incident that had nothing to do with security but rather a case of a shoddy customer service rep handling of a user's account, and spin it further into BB security.....

Suggestion....there are many real incidences of bad or poor security for other platforms as opposed to BB. No need to go through this much trouble taking unrelated incidents and spinning them together. Make use of real articles to bolster your case for BB security.
    03-13-13 05:05 AM
    I hear it was her Xbox Live account
    03-13-13 06:31 PM