Hey! When I call someone they can't here me and I tested it mah self by callin some1 I tried a battery pull 2wice and it still don't work. I need help please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 08:41 PM
    Tried backing up your files and doing a handheld wipe? (Options --> Security Options --> General Settings --> Menu Button --> "Wipe Handheld")
    03-28-08 09:01 PM
    I have noticed that as well, for me it seems like its when you put the phone on your shoulder to hold it they cant hear you. To them it sounds like you have something over the mic and that you are on the other side of the room. But if i hold it with the fingers on the side and back open it seems to work great. Doesnt make a lot of sense to me because the mic is on the bottom of the phone... weird I think. If anyone knows an idea why this is happening please let me know
    07-20-09 01:31 PM
    I have a similar problem. microphone does't pick up all of my words or sounds muffled. Seems to be much worse when held to right ear. Don't have the problem to left ear or shoulder held
    09-13-09 04:53 PM
    My 8800 is starting to suffer from a muffles mike.

i got the simcard changed and still its muffles.

i have had to use a lg 360 ( pile of crap ), just now until i solve this problem.
    10-11-09 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD