Ok folks, quick question. I've got a Curve 8330 running 4.5.0.169, and I swap between the stock Dimension Zen theme and the Dimension L theme. I have the setting in the general options of the messages menu set to have my message seperators as stripes, but there are no seperating stripes! When I change it to lines, there are no lines! Anyone know how I can get the stripes? I had 4.5.0.66 prior and I couldn't get the stripes either.

My GF has a Pearl 8130 running the same OS and she has the seperating stripes. Any ideas??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 07:53 PM
    The stripes on the phone are extremely light. Try tilting your phone with the keypad tilted up towards your face while looking down at the screen. You should see a slight variation in the colors between messages. I have never gotten the stripes to work either.
    10-06-09 09:40 PM
    Sure as **** you're right, I tilt my phone downward and I look at it from an upward angle and there they are, faint as ****. You know, it really doesn't make much sense to me why they'd be so light! Is there any way to make them darker?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD