Hi all I downloaded Message Scheduler and sent myself a test sms message and when I goto sending log within the program it says that I sent email or sms and the side of the message sent and then it says cost $ I sent 3sms messages and it says it costed me $1.20. Am I getting charged for this somehow? Becuz I have unlimited sms and data thru at&t. Please help cuz I'm not gonna keep this program if I'm gettin charged for it everytime I schedule a message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 11:55 PM
    Hi all I downloaded Message Scheduler and sent myself a test sms message and when I goto sending log within the program it says that I sent email or sms and the side of the message sent and then it says cost $ I sent 3sms messages and it says it costed me $1.20. Am I getting charged for this somehow? Becuz I have unlimited sms and data thru at&t. Please help cuz I'm not gonna keep this program if I'm gettin charged for it everytime I schedule a message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm not familiar with the program but it's possible that it has its own per use charge. Hopefully, someone else will know more than I do. But that would be my take.
    10-06-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD