Just wondering if there any way to do this, wether its already on the phone or its a program..Is there anyway to set a message reminder say every 2 minutes. I find myself missing texts because my phone only vibrates once. Is there any way I can change that? Any feedback is appreciated, thanks
    08-01-09 10:57 PM
    go to profiles > advanced > and choose which profile you want to change and then you can change all your notifications.
    08-01-09 11:04 PM
    But how can I make it to where it reminds me every few minutes..I don't see that for sms messages.
    08-01-09 11:18 PM
    oh idk i guess you cant unless there is an app for that! just make it a loud annoying notifier. im sure that will get your attention lol.
    08-01-09 11:20 PM
    Give SmartAlerts in the crackberry app store a try.

forkup
    08-02-09 12:32 PM
    But how can I make it to where it reminds me every few minutes..I don't see that for sms messages.
    lol you just need to look at your phone every few minutes like I do........... kind of like a new reflex
    08-02-09 01:17 PM
    i use berrybuzz and it will keep blinking until i do something about it but i have the blinking to slow down after 5 minutes to say the battery life.
    08-02-09 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD