Check this out

Menu or Default Apps on Blackberry 10-default-apps-bb10-1.jpgMenu or Default Apps on Blackberry 10-default-apps-bb10-2.jpgMenu or Default Apps on Blackberry 10-default-apps-bb10-3.jpg
    12-21-12 10:57 PM
    Please exclude CB and Quick Launch, hehehe.
    12-21-12 10:58 PM
    Can you show us a screen shot from inside the Maps or Story Maker app?
    12-21-12 11:03 PM
    working on it. need to erase something here
    12-21-12 11:11 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I hope there will be a quick option to toggle wifi/bluetooth/network and sound profiles...I don't want to be like iOS and have to go to settings for everything. Pulling down from the top currently brings down the Balance option based on demos...
    12-21-12 11:12 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I hope there will be a quick option to toggle wifi/bluetooth/network and sound profiles...I don't want to be like iOS and have to go to settings for everything. Pulling down from the top currently brings down the Balance option based on demos...
    That's right, just pulling down from top of the screen. and you will find the option
    BaconMunch, BBPandy and jesse_h like this.
    12-21-12 11:14 PM
    I believe there are two "pull down from the top" options.
    One is to pull down from off the screen, and the other is to pull down while on the screen.
    The first will be the options, the later is Balance.
    12-21-12 11:57 PM
    Given that we are still a month away from the launch, I kind of wish people would show a bit more restraint and not feel the need to spoil every little thing about the new devices as while we want to learn new stuff about them, so much is getting leaked that it will harm rim's ability to make a big splash with the launch and potentially harm bb10 itself which isn't a good thing for us since we all presumably want it to succeed as quickly as possible.
    12-22-12 03:10 AM
    Given that we are still a month away from the launch, I kind of wish people would show a bit more restraint and not feel the need to spoil every little thing about the new devices as while we want to learn new stuff about them, so much is getting leaked that it will harm rim's ability to make a big splash with the launch and potentially harm bb10 itself which isn't a good thing for us since we all presumably want it to succeed as quickly as possible.
    hmmm, I don't think so. Since I pick this from old update (update at early Nov). And it already gets new update at early of this month.

since Gold SDK is already finalized. I think we will see new update at early of January.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    12-22-12 06:38 AM
    So far I haven't seen anything that I didn't already expect to be there. I think the big surprises are kept in-house and you will not see any leaks of those all the way till launch day. RIM seems to be doing very well controlling the flow of information regarding BB10.

12-22-12 06:41 AM
    Please exclude CB and Quick Launch, hehehe.
    Hope you like Launch Codes for BlackBerry I wish it was a default app lol you can get Launch Codes at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/133047
    12-22-12 07:26 AM
    Dont look!

jesse_h likes this.
    12-22-12 07:40 AM
    I believe there are two "pull down from the top" options.
    One is to pull down from off the screen, and the other is to pull down while on the screen.
    The first will be the options, the later is Balance.
    no, your confusing the lockscreen with the homescreen.

Homescreen has a pull down for you connections (akin to tapping the top bar in BBOS6 and 7), when on the lockscreen a swipe down will show the alarm/clock, while a swipe up will unlock.

Also, lets hope they fix the sms icon, as its still got the solid grey beneath it which looks useless
    12-22-12 09:47 AM
    I know blackberry is for people who do. But why does everything have to look so bland? Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for BB10, but why?
    12-22-12 10:55 AM
    Hope you like Launch Codes for BlackBerry I wish it was a default app lol you can get Launch Codes at Free Launch Codes for BlackBerry - Download Launch Codes for BlackBerry - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    hehehe. truly, I love it so much, hehehe. very helpfull. in app browser, that's great. you just need to work on socmed integration at BB10, so when I push twitter button, I hope it can take me to the hub composer or twitter app at bb10. when I finish to compose my tweet, it can take me again to your app.

if you can do that, your app is truly awesome. And I'm sure, this app can be a die hard app, a daily need, and a truly contender. Keep it free, and get the money from adv. It will make more money from advertising than sell it as premium app.
    12-22-12 11:17 AM
    hehehe. truly, I love it so much, hehehe. very helpfull. in app browser, that's great. you just need to work on socmed integration at BB10, so when I push twitter button, I hope it can take me to the hub composer or twitter app at bb10. when I finish to compose my tweet, it can take me again to your app.

if you can do that, your app is truly awesome. And I'm sure, this app can be a die hard app, a daily need, and a truly contender. Keep it free, and get the money from adv. It will make more money from advertising than sell it as premium app.
    Thanks for the lift of confidence and review. I will be having full integration in this app and I think I have decided to just apply for Built for BlackBerry and not worry about the 10k challenge hopeful ads can help.
    12-22-12 02:47 PM
    Thanks for the lift of confidence and review. I will be having full integration in this app and I think I have decided to just apply for Built for BlackBerry and not worry about the 10k challenge hopeful ads can help.
    Glad to hear that from the developer. And please welcome to FreeMium Era Premium app? just so yesterday

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    12-22-12 06:35 PM
    I know blackberry is for people who do. But why does everything have to look so bland? Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for BB10, but why?
    Define bland? It's a smartphone, not a circus.
    12-22-12 06:39 PM
    Any idea about Password Keeper and does the data from OS7 devices automatically transfer to the BB10 device?
    12-22-12 11:43 PM
    Interest fading. I'm not really liking the look of the UI
    12-23-12 03:17 AM
    Interest fading. I'm not really liking the look of the UI
    Why does the UI remind me of the Apple iPhone? Did not enjoy trying that smartphone when my sister visited. I was expecting BlackBerry OS 10 UI to have the peek-and-flow style interface for everything but adapted as appropriate for non-message / non-social-network applications. A 3D carousel for applications organized into 'folders' or categories was my expectation for BlackBerry OS 10 on the smartphone.
    12-23-12 08:13 PM
    no, your confusing the lockscreen with the homescreen.

Homescreen has a pull down for you connections (akin to tapping the top bar in BBOS6 and 7), when on the lockscreen a swipe down will show the alarm/clock, while a swipe up will unlock.
    Actually the person you are correcting is right about the gesture for switching profiles with balance, you should check out one of the vids to see.
    12-23-12 10:12 PM
    Where's the Memopad (or Notes) app?
    12-23-12 10:56 PM
    Where's the Memopad (or Notes) app?
    I think the Remember app will be the default "memopad" for BB10 . . .
    12-23-12 11:01 PM
    That looks like he the new Tasks (or Reminders) app.
    12-23-12 11:19 PM
29 12