Suggestions.....??? My memory card flap came off and I cant figure out how to snap it back on.....it was tightly snugged on top of the memory card..making it work now the phone says that there is an error with my memory card....(cuz the flap came off, im guessing) What can i do? I need my memory card!
    12-21-10 06:17 AM
    Side note, when i plug it in to the cpu, everything is fine and i can play my music and look at my pictures off of my media card yet my phone isnt reading it when it is unplugged.....
    12-21-10 06:29 AM
    Could possibly be repaired, or since it's an older BB, you might consider carefully soldering the slot in place, which would be semi permanent. You could break the solder when you need the card when you replace the BB. You would need to be VERY careful and it might not work.
    12-21-10 07:57 AM
    Did the clip come off or is the mount it sits in broken. Mine came off the first time I put a card into it. Figured out how to get it back on and haven't had any probs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-10 08:05 AM
    well...i guess it has just came off....its not "really broken" but since i have rigged it up to stay in place the sdcard reads as Error....so i donno.
    12-21-10 09:01 AM
    I just dont understand why the cpu reads the SDcard while its plugged in...yet as soon as i unplug from the cpu and go into the media on the phone...there is nothing there...the phone itself isnt reading the SDcard but the cpu is.....i am so confused.
    12-21-10 12:06 PM
    Try to put the door back to it's original state. Start there. If it still won't read it, from the homescreen press Menu/Options/Memory. Scroll to the media card, press menu/remove. Then menu/insert.

Last edited by albee 1; 12-21-10 at 03:47 PM.
    12-21-10 03:12 PM
    Try to pu the door back to it's original state. Start there. If it still won't read it, from the homescreen press Menu/Options/Memory. Scroll to the media card, press menu/remove. Then menu/insert.

I just tried it and still says there is an error.....i haven't done anything at all to this SDcard for it to say there is an error......the door to it is back on now like it was so that isnt the problem.....i mean reformatting will delete all my **** so i dont want to do that....
    12-21-10 03:48 PM
    error says to use a disk error-checking utility on a cpu?....? which is what?
    12-21-10 03:50 PM
    Plug it in to you pc and save all the files. Reformat it in the bb. Sounds like you have some corruption going on. Before you do that Have you tried pressing the menu button from the memory folder and selecting repair?

12-21-10 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD