not sure really where to go to post this, as I am kinda new and just keep hitting the New posts button. lol!! anyway, I have a memory card but it's a small one I don't really to alot on it, but should I upgrade to a bigger memory card i see people posting about an 8gb? just curious! thanks for the input!
    08-21-08 12:35 AM
    The memory card is a must if you're going to have a lot of photos, music, ringtones, etc on your phone. The media will eat up your BB's memory really fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 12:40 AM
    It really depends on what you plan on storing on it. But to my
    thinking it is better to get the biggest card you can now, rather
    than repurchasing another one when you find the one you have
    is too small.

I have an 8gb card. My OS only supports 4gb now, but when
    AT&T release OS 4.5, I will not have to buy another card, just
    reformat this one and I'm off to the races.

Remember, it always cost more to do it over than it does
    to do it right.
    08-21-08 12:43 AM
    The bigger the better. If you plan to load a lot of media, go for the 8GB.
    08-21-08 12:44 AM
    oh ok, i understand I think maybe my small one is good but need an up grade to be safe. where do i buy an upgrade and how do i know if the 8gb will work for mine? this is my OS v.4.3.065 I actually don't do alot of videos and things of that sort. pics of my kids when I don't have my Digital Cam with me. (which is rare) But I am wanting to upgrade to that thunder so i guess i might need the 8GB for that huh?
    thank you for the input as always i appreciate the advice!
    08-21-08 01:07 AM
    oh ok, i understand I think maybe my small one is good but need an up grade to be safe. where do i buy an upgrade and how do i know if the 8gb will work for mine? this is my OS v.4.3.065 I actually don't do alot of videos and things of that sort. pics of my kids when I don't have my Digital Cam with me. (which is rare) But I am wanting to upgrade to that thunder so i guess i might need the 8GB for that huh?
    thank you for the input as always i appreciate the advice!

8GB will work fine on your OS but pics will not take up much space. I always find good deals on amazon.com
    08-21-08 01:22 AM
    Thank you I will speak to Telus tomorrow about upgrading!
    08-21-08 01:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD