So my Bold 9650 told me that my MicroSD card was full. So I deleted a ton of pics and videos, but it says I still only have room for 11 more pictures. I have done battery and microSD pulls to no avail. What am I missing? Is there something more i need to do? or do i have to just save the pics off the card and format it?
    10-06-11 12:55 PM
    Better is to save the pics from you SD-card and format it first on to you pc and then you'll have to format it on to your Device.

I had the same problem with one of my 16Gb SDcard(cheap one) after i format it look like is fine now.

EDIT***
    Try to format it on to your PC NTFS is better for Pictures and files.
    10-06-11 01:26 PM
    NTFS is unreadable on blackberry smartphones. Format it for FAT32, use the full format option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-11 06:44 PM
    NTFS is unreadable on blackberry smartphones. Format it for FAT32, use the full format option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would agree with Brian on the formating pulling everything off and saving all info in a temp folder on your desktop. Remort the card as per brian told you on your PC then just plain old format after replacing it in your BB and pull everything back over. Did you mention how big your card is or did I miss that?

Good luck.
    10-06-11 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD