Hi, I tried what you suggested. Actually I tried this before even seeing this forum.
    My phone was restarting numerous times, 5 to 10 times a day, and I guess it eventually screwed up my memory card.
    Now I ordered a new 32 GB card, but I don't want to waste my 8GB card which got konked out.
    I ordered a card reader and am trying to format it. It just doesn't format.
    Tried the run command disk check utility thing too, gets stuck at 7%.
    I'm wondering if it's irrepairable.
    Can anybody please help me out?
    If only I can use it like an 8 GB Pen Drive with my card reader, it will do.

Regards.
    Aditya.
    01-28-14 07:27 AM
    it didnt work for me
    02-01-14 09:00 PM
    I have same problem an I don't have memory card adapter when I use my phone usb mode,even on my desktop it says memory card need to be formated,an when I go to properties it shows 0/0gbs so plz help me out guys don't want to loose my videos and photos. For fast help we can communicate here BBM : 25D799A9 or E-mail : [email protected]

Thank you.
    04-07-14 04:43 AM
    May be someone should do a Google search for "BlackBerry model vs memory card size"? Some of old model only accept 8gb.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 05:46 AM
    Does anyone know how to fix this? My brother passed away recently, and I had photos of him on my memory card. My phone wasn't giving me the option to go into USB mode in the PC, so I did a soft reset and got this error.

Edit: I turned my phone off and on again, and it's working. Backing up ASAP (which is what I plugged it in to do). Turning it off and on has never worked before, God must be on my side. :P
    07-29-15 03:08 AM
    Check the program

h2wtest

and a few others to check the media card. Some of those tools perform a read-write test to all the sectors of the card to verify its health.

Unfortunately, without a card reader, or microSD adapter plus slot in the laptop you're probably out of luck...

Get one for a few bux off ebay... :-)

"Media Card Repair Failed"-img_20150729_182647.jpg

Silver one is a Kingston Mobile Lite G4 with USB3 support :-D

�   "BBAndr10d Armageddon: Chenisys is uploading in 5,4,3..."   �
    07-29-15 03:28 AM
    YES very simple... I had the same thing happen. First of all you never want to save the clusters because of you went in and viewed your media card you would see them and they do nothing but take up space but you want to keep this from happening any further so....

Take out your media card and place it in a card reader connected to your PC and simply just drag and drop whatever you have on it to your desktop which will be fine or you can create a folder call it media and place everything there on your desktop.

Now with everything off place your media card back into your BB and go to options> Media Card and format the card on your device. This will clear anything that was corrupted or this would even be a good time to get a larger card if you wish but format it on your device. Having done this take it out and place it back in your card reader and drag everything back onto it from your PC. Place it back into your BB and this problem will never happen again.

I know it sounds like alot but is the best way to do this and will give you the best results. Let me know if I helped you or if you need further help. Best of luck.

do you have a discord or something that i can contact with you? i am very scared that i messed up my stuff, because there is so many meories in my sd card
    06-20-20 11:02 AM
    do you have a discord or something that i can contact with you? i am very scared that i messed up my stuff, because there is so many meories in my sd card
    You're responding to a post from 2011.

There are a number of recovery tools available on Windows. Put your SD card into your laptop and give them a try.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-20-20 03:35 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD