In June I installed BB Desktop Mgr. and backed up, yet it says "never backed up, never synched". So for the past 2 days I tried to sync and I get a message that says "Content rights do not match device. Please insert the media card back to the right device". Then it disconnects from the Desktop Mgr. What does that mean? The card originally was in my Curve and then I transferred it to my Bold last year. Is there something I need to do?

I'm now on OS 6, does that have something to do with it?
    07-31-11 05:30 PM
    i had similar issues with.. my 4 gig sd card.. i went out bought a new 16 gig sd card cuz i wanted to upgrade the size... transfered all the data from the 4 gig to my pc.. then copied it to the 16gig sd card.. popped it in.. did a sync everything was fine

i dont know if that will help you or not
    07-31-11 06:15 PM
    Try copying the stuff on the card to your PC, format the card, and move the stuff back.

CS
    07-31-11 06:57 PM
    This is related to WMDRM on you device. You must have had the Media Card in another device which created a license file on the Media Card that is unique to the device.

Easy Fix:

1. Go to the Media Card and locate the System folder. (Menu > Show Hidden is you don't see it)

2. The file is located at /Media Card/system/drm/__wmdrm_sfs

3. Delete the license.hds file

PLEASE NOTE: If you had DRM content (Rhapsody subscription synced from PC), you will lose the licenses for those files. You can always get new licenses. This was put in place to prevent people from moving DRM content from one user to the next.
    09-13-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD