Hi, So i have a 9900 running 7.1 OS, and recently my Media Card get crashes way more often then it should...

the First three crashes i got made my phone to not read the files while they exist, When i open it on my PC i get like these files:

"Blackberry"
    "Temp"
    "FileCrash0001 (or something like that)"
    "FileCrash0002"
    "FileCrash0003"
    "FileCrash0004"
    etc.. and when i delete them i refresh the page and they still exist, i tried to do anything to delete them but i couldn't.. so all i did is to take my files out and then Format my SDCard and re-add my files again, but this time i think the problem got serious...
    This time i got ALL my Files got together to preform those files in the attachments.. i just tried to fix it by Windows but now i can't even reach these files, and it requests me to format it

And my Question is it because of my Phone hardware ? or because im using a hybrid ? (even though i had that "filecrash" problem before i used a hybrid) or i actually need to buy a new SDCard ? i have a Sandisk 16GB and i think its simple one without all the ultra or anything Similar...

i would really love a fast reply to my thread cause my guarantee will expire 31 Dec...

Thanks all for reading , Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Media Card Error, Any Solutions ?-help.jpg  
    12-29-12 03:44 AM
    i think the card is corrupted i had the same problem
    MetalxAssassinx likes this.
    12-29-12 09:49 AM
    It could be that your files are corrupted (by not saving them properly or by the resource), yes, or that the media card and phone cannot send and recieve information, because one of the contacts are broken. If you look on your card, it has several little stripps, and if one of those is broken, the whole media card can be lost. Hope I helped!
    12-29-12 12:01 PM
    As the last poster said, it sounds as if the media card is faulty. When you say the warranty expires on 31st December, do you mean the warranty on the media card? If so, get it replaced ASAP.
    Having said that, cards are very inexpensive now so perhaps it would be quicker to just buy a new card.
    12-29-12 12:12 PM
    Thanks all !, No its my phone actually not the media card.. its unlocked and bought from a guarantee company (there no carrier that's selling Blackberries here), However i added this thread as a comment before i even created this thread and someone told me to buy a new media card (Class10) While mine is Class 4, Anyways i guess everyone is saying that its the media card not my phone (i hope) Thanks again appreciated !!
    12-30-12 10:19 AM