If anyone could tell me how to load my disc that came with my Drug Book (Prentice Hall's Nurse's Drug Guide 2008) onto my BlackBerry Storm that would be AWESOME! Thanks so much!
    01-04-09 08:30 PM
    I think Epocrates has something for BB.
    01-04-09 08:37 PM
    Yeah, Epocrates does, but not for the Storm as of yet. Thanks though!
    01-04-09 09:04 PM
    If anyone could tell me how to load my disc that came with my Drug Book (Prentice Hall's Nurse's Drug Guide 2008) onto my BlackBerry Storm that would be AWESOME! Thanks so much!
    Please check your Private Message inbox. Thanks.
    01-04-09 09:08 PM
    look on blackberrys web site i think that they have some medical software programs for our berrys.
    01-04-09 09:10 PM
    We support them all !
    Mobipocket eBook Reader runs on all Blackberry devices with a firmware 3.7 or higher (just very old BBs are not supported):

Blackberry Curve: Blackberry 8300, Blackberry 8310, Blackberry 8320.
    Blackberry 8800 series: Blackberry 8800, Blackberry 8820, Blackberry 8830.
    Blackberry Pearl: Blackberry 8100, Blackberry 8110, Blackberry 8120, Blackberry 8130. ...
    It would be worth trying MobiPocket Reader. The Storm is not included in the supported list, but neither is the Bold and it works fine.

Once the reader is installed, it will convert text and many other file types for access through the reader. It even does PFD's, but the results are limited by the screen size.

Blackberry eBook Reader - Download the free Mobipocket eBook Reader software to read on your PDA and Smartphone.
    01-04-09 09:11 PM
    There are many Medical Apps for BB, but she wants a specific one for which she already has a disk.

It appears that Crucial xtreme may have already given you some insight on what to do, and I'm sure his advice trumps mine... but having converted several CC Med books and many others to my BB I can tell you that Mobi Pocket is decent if it's an ebook. If it's a PDF you will have to use the full version of documents to go.

If you need to convert a PDF you will need a cracker and then convert it to a .doc then use regular documents to go.

Good Luck
    01-04-09 09:16 PM
    I have the same exact question as Britthe****! I am in Nursing school, I have a Curve 8330, I have a 2008 drug guide and a Taber's dictionary that came with a disk and pda code. It doesn't say anything about Blackberry compatibility. I really want to put this on my Blackberry but I do not know how or even if I can do it. Please help! Thanks, E
    01-14-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD