Can't remember the last I have seen Kevin on here. He has gone AWOL. 1st he left his BBM channel and said he preferred Instagram (Nice) personally I like instagram BUT that doesn't stop me posting on my Channels. BlaZe seems to be running it lately. But in general CrackBerry has become extremely boring (Especially on Sundays) and I have found other BlackBerry sites more entertaining. I have a feeling Kevin is no longer carrying his BlackBerry if that's the case he should no longer called CrackBerry Kevin. I hope I don't hear the excuse that u have been super busy because CB should be keeping you busy enough.

Posted Via This Thing They Call The BlackBerry ?Z30
    08-12-14 02:16 PM
    It may very well be YOU. Perhaps you should seek out Kevin's last few posts for answers.

Pssst! Who's the Editor in Chief these days?
    08-12-14 02:21 PM
    Lol not this again...

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    08-12-14 02:23 PM
    Well, he passed the torch to Bla1ze so go figure..

Posted via CB10
    It has been more active since blaze took over, but u right about golden iPhone Kevin. Sundays are very quiet.
    Things tend to get exciting when there is actually something to talk about. Especially if it is something new! Those of us here in the United States are last on the hit list for updates, so no need in talking about that! Unless you are on an older blackberry, you more than likely lost your @blackberry email account. No need in talking about that! Push to talk. Has not come! No BBM video on android an iOS, I am black and there are very few stickers that are appealing to me or my audience or circle of friends. Carriers here are still bastardize be blackberry phones in great fashion and flair so, no need to talk about anything like those subjects. Pick a new one and let's get excited about that because there sure isn't much new to talk about here!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 02:28 PM
    The Fact that BlackBerry supposedly has a vulnerability is news. But u wouldn't know because crackBerry has yet to post about it

Posted Via This Thing They Call The BlackBerry ?Z30
    08-12-14 02:31 PM
    I somewhat agree with OP on things getting a bit boring. Kevin used to have access to BlackBerry execs and would frequently get interviews and post interesting stories around those encounters. It seemed there was always an inside track to the company. Information was fresh and CB was often the place to learn about something new or read a story before it hit the rest of the net. Today, most stories are simply a re-hash of stories floating around other sites.

Hopefully, as Bla1ze really gets settled in we will see more of this type of blogging/journalism/etc.

Posted via CB10