I'm switching from Palm to BB on Verizon, and was anxiously awaiting the Tour as everyone else was. After reading some of the complaints here and other sites regarding the Tour's battery life, OS stability, sound quality, bluetooth compatibility, (keeping in mind there is no perfect phone) I'm wondering if going with the old reliable Curve would be a better choice. A Worldphone isn't a necessity. I'll be using quite a bit of corporate email traffic and some talk time, so battery life is important. Am I crazy about not getting the Tour or is the complaining about the Tour just complaining because it's not perfect?
    Thanks for the advice.
    10-06-09 12:13 PM
    I mean its all personal choice. I just bought my Curve and I love it to death, am I sad I didn't get a Tour? No, I am happy with this phone. It doesn't make you crazy you just want a phone that you are sure of and you know it will work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 12:26 PM
    That's exactly right. Get a phone that works for YOU. Don't worry about having the latest greatest device. As long as it does every thing that you need it for there is no need to follow the crowd.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD