May sound silly, but figured id ask it anyway.

I have a work BB (old school, nothing fancy) and currently waiting (like the other millions for the tour 2).... but was having some reservations about having two blackberrys.

Does anyone else carry around two, and if so how do they do it: one in pocket one in pouch, work one off at home, personal one off at work? Do you just carry one in your hand?

is it even worth getting a second? Kinda want a new one, the newest features, 3g, apps, and be able to keep my own personal stuff on there.

Thoughts?
    01-09-10 07:15 PM
    i dont understand why sum1 would carry 2 bberys lol...you should get a new 1 and sell ur old 1 unless it has no value..but the bold9700 is the hottest blackberry on the market right now,from the reviews and all the posts n stuff..i just got mine yesterday night nd i love it
    01-09-10 07:18 PM
    i dont understand why sum1 would carry 2 bberys lol...you should get a new 1 and sell ur old 1 unless it has no value..but the bold9700 is the hottest blackberry on the market right now,from the reviews and all the posts n stuff..i just got mine yesterday night nd i love it
    um well if they had to carry a work only BB and a personal BB, thats one reason they would carry two phones.

the OP makes it sound like he needs to carry both, one work one play. some people dont want to or cant use a work only BB for personal calls/emails/messages.

OP, i see alot of people that need to carry two phones utilize two holsters on a belt. i would personally keep my work one in a holster and personal one in my pocket.
    01-09-10 07:25 PM
    I have a work phone, but I do everything on a secure site, so I use my personal phone. Work phone is too big. As for carrying we all utilize two holsters next to eachother.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 07:50 PM
    My husband has to carry two BlackBerrys. He has a Tour for work and a Storm for personal. He carries both naked one in one pocket, one in the other pocket at all times. He's always making all kind of noise lol
    01-09-10 07:56 PM
    My husband has to carry two BlackBerrys. He has a Tour for work and a Storm for personal. He carries both naked one in one pocket, one in the other pocket at all times. He's always making all kind of noise lol
    hahaha "is that a blackberry or are you just happy to see me??"
    01-09-10 08:03 PM
    that just seems like it would be too bulky and annoying
    01-09-10 08:04 PM
    I have a personal Berry and non BlackBerry work phone. Holster for both. Of course most of my work calls go through my BlackBerry anyways as its more reliable than the nextel

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 08:07 PM
    hahaha "is that a blackberry or are you just happy to see me??"
    That's our little secret...lol

that just seems like it would be too bulky and annoying
    I would think it would be annoying too, but it works for him I guess.
    01-09-10 08:08 PM
    May sound silly, but figured id ask it anyway.

I have a work BB (old school, nothing fancy) and currently waiting (like the other millions for the tour 2).... but was having some reservations about having two blackberrys.

Does anyone else carry around two, and if so how do they do it: one in pocket one in pouch, work one off at home, personal one off at work? Do you just carry one in your hand?

is it even worth getting a second? Kinda want a new one, the newest features, 3g, apps, and be able to keep my own personal stuff on there.

Thoughts?
    why would you use 2 BBs? you can sell your old one or keep it as a backup.
    01-10-10 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD