Can't wait to see the first pics when they're released.

The new Bold is gonna be just great.
    03-23-12 07:33 PM
    The date is coming, the date is coming.
    03-24-12 09:19 PM
    Why do people always complain about Air apps? I mean if they were terrible, sure, but the ones that work perfectly, and are overall good apps.. .who cares?
    That's just being picky imo
    03-24-12 09:42 PM
    Air apps have nice UIs but are slower than C/C++ apps, but you can build an app quicker in Air. Thats the reason high performance games are written in C
    03-25-12 06:45 AM
    I bet the way in which it's a "modified" PlayBook OS is that when an app starts a phone call, the phone will pop up a little phone call screen, but not actually connect to the network. It'll probably do the same for everything else, such as texting, Video Chat, BBM, email, etc., so that developers can ensure that their apps do in fact work, but it won't be a truly usable device for anything other than testing apps. Just my opinion, but I think it's very likely.
    03-25-12 09:25 AM
    Are any of the cb gang goin to this to report back ??

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    03-25-12 10:20 PM
    Are any of the cb gang goin to this to report back ??

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 Device
    Most likely a few of them will be bringing prototypes home...
    03-25-12 10:37 PM
    so its just a prototype OS in a random shell?? at least we will see that the skeleton of BB10 will be like
    yea i wonder how the phones will look? maybe just old models, orr...
    03-26-12 03:53 PM
    I think this is exactly the news reports RIM was trying to avoid.

When asked about it Alec said that these will in no way reflect the look and feel of the BB10 devices or software.

I can't help but think the 'prototypes' was thrown in there by media, not by RIM.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    03-26-12 04:53 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD