Hello, I just put an 8gb card in my 8830 and would like to use all the extra space to sync with certain files on my home computer so I always have them with me and can transfer them to other computers, if need be. Does anyone know the best way to do that? Can I use sync software like Allway Sync and install it on the Blackberry media card? Simply copying over the files I want is not an efficient option as there are a ton of files and many different folders/directories that are needed.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 02:35 PM
    Hello, I just put an 8gb card in my 8830 and would like to use all the extra space to sync with certain files on my home computer so I always have them with me and can transfer them to other computers, if need be. Does anyone know the best way to do that? Can I use sync software like Allway Sync and install it on the Blackberry media card? Simply copying over the files I want is not an efficient option as there are a ton of files and many different folders/directories that are needed.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    well when i would do stuff to my buddy's berry (he's on a windows computer)

once the berry was plugged in it would come up under the my computer window as an extra drive/memory card

you can swap off and on like that

or you could use your desktop manager software that comes with every blackberry or can be downloaded off the blackberry website
    05-31-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD