Okay so i'm trying to update my songs on my memory card and it was working fine but now it is not working.

My phone is being connected the safely remove hardware comes up in the corner but i cannot explore my memory card, i get no option to look in it and nothing else pops up.

I am convinced its my computer because i tried to put a file on my flash drive and same thing.

If anyone has any ideas please help

BTW i had no idea where to post this since it is my computer that's not working properly
    04-16-09 03:52 PM
    Try rebooting your computer.
    04-16-09 03:55 PM
    Tried that as soon as i noticed it happened 2 days ago
    if i dont figure it out i guess i will format my hard drive
    04-16-09 04:00 PM
    Have you tried different USB ports?
    04-16-09 04:08 PM
    yep i'm gunna try them all now
    04-16-09 05:37 PM
    Make sure that you have all the settings correct to use mass storage mode. Go to Options> Memory and make sure Media Card Support is ON, Encryption Mode is NONE, Media Transfer Protocol is ON, Mass Storage Mode Support is ON and Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to PROMPT (do it just this time to see if the problem is with your computer, the device or the media card). Now connect the BB to your computer and see if you can access your files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 07:38 PM
    Tried all usb ports, uninstalled the drivers, reinstalled the drivers

also tried the settings still didn't

im gunna break this stupid computer!
    04-16-09 07:50 PM
    Hello everyone!
    04-16-09 11:14 PM
    search some of the other BB threads. there is a small program that reactivates the storage mode on BB's. I was looking for two weeks until i found it and it took about 3 min to fix the mass storage once i found it.
    BB storage Activation.exe
    04-16-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD